College Bowl Mania '12

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Already off to a shitty start. I figured for sure a team like Arizona would have an answer to Stefphon Jefferson. Apparently not. I should've known better since I started the fucker for almost the entire season in the fantasy thing.

Now I'm second guessing picking against NIU and Lynch. Surely Florida State can squash them, right?

Edit: Holy shit, spoke too soon! Arizona with 2 minutes drives down for a TD, and now recovered the onside kick.

Sterling

El Presidente
2 for 2 so far! Of course these 2 were the 1 and 2 on my confidence order so I only got 3 points on them heh.

Sterling

El Presidente
3 for 3 now! Just 6 points though since I didn't really adjust confidence on the early bowls very much heh. Shouldn't matter though if I run the table.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's a reason that was my 1 confidence game
smile.png

smile.png

Sterling

El Presidente
Going to be 4-0 with only 10 points. Wish I had pushed them up but honestly a lot of these borderline teams I've watched 1 game of at most so yeah. Can still run the table and 630 or whatever the max is though!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
woot, 2 point victory for me
frown.png
It's pretty creepy that we both had the exact same confidence rating for the first 4 games. Only difference is that 1 point for SDSU/BYU. Honestly, what are the odds we'd both move the 1 and 2 point games to 12 and 13?

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
heh, big Iowa fan here, and picking with the Big Ten has bit me in the past, so I picked opposite them this time... paid off. Fucking Big Ten...