College Football 2015-16

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Being hated is a far better thing than to be "indifferent to" - no one gave a shit about Alabama from 2000 - 2007.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like how Nevada, South Dakota, and Vermont randomly hate Alabama. WTF?
526d2b5868ea23eb51b02b8ba17dd1fc.jpg

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I like how Nevada, South Dakota, and Vermont randomly hate Alabama. WTF?
Yeah that's kind of odd. Maybe they have something else to watch and they pre-empt it all the time.

For LA it used to be Tulane. We got them out of the SEC, then we made them stop playing division 1 football. One hated team at a time lol.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Aprils fools indeed, the ads you would have to bear on something like that would would give me seizures I imagine.

Borzak

OK this shit is officially out of hand. LSU has a new vice president, woman of course. These are the things she mentioned that are problem for tailgating which LSU is known for. Can't have that. She had a news interview this came from on how to change all the stuff listed.

I bet she gets a lot of fucking "tiger baits" walking across campus now. Shit's about to get more real than the BLM shit at Mzzou. News kept calling it her "war on tailgating". Why the fuck did they hire her?

Yeah fuck with tailgating at LSU and you think Mizzou lost a lot of money from the backers lol. Won't even be a drop in the bucket compared to this shitstorm she's decided to get into. I'm not sure why they hired a woman from UT-Brownsville which is in beyond BFE to wage war on tailgaiting.

9xL3BAF.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

They had a little press conference deal where she talked about it and she said it wasn't like where her two daughters went to school at Texas A&M. The crowd boo'd her so bad and tiger baited till they had to cut it short. WTF is the world coming to.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
OK this shit is officially out of hand. LSU has a new vice president, woman of course. These are the things she mentioned that are problem for tailgating which LSU is known for. Can't have that. She had a news interview this came from on how to change all the stuff listed.

I bet she gets a lot of fucking "tiger baits" walking across campus now. Shit's about to get more real than the BLM shit at Mzzou. News kept calling it her "war on tailgating". Why the fuck did they hire her?

Yeah fuck with tailgating at LSU and you think Mizzou lost a lot of money from the backers lol. Won't even be a drop in the bucket compared to this shitstorm she's decided to get into. I'm not sure why they hired a woman from UT-Brownsville which is in beyond BFE to wage war on tailgaiting.

9xL3BAF.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

They had a little press conference deal where she talked about it and she said it wasn't like where her two daughters went to school at Texas A&M. The crowd boo'd her so bad and tiger baited till they had to cut it short. WTF is the world coming to.
I didn't see Corndogs on that list bro.

Pretty shitty but it's a sign of the times especially if Hill dog gets elected.

Borzak

She gave a radio interview today and said she was suprised at the push back she got on and off campus about tailgaiting. Well no shit, who hires these dipshits to begin with?

If she doesn't back down she's going to find life in Baton Rouge (and Louisiana for that matter) very difficult on and off campus.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anti-tailgating? Kill yourself.

Also, it isn't like A&M? That is a good thing you fat hag.

Borzak

If she had said make it more like Alabama I'm pretty sure the woman wouldn't have lived to make it out of the press conference.