College Football 2015-16

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Irony...

"Lamar Jackson joinsJohnny Footballand Vince Young as the only QB's in bowl history to rush for 200+ yards and pass for 200+ yards in a game."

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Haha, my favorite picture. Foggy, you'll enjoy this!

rrr_img_121406.jpg

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Hahahahaha. That is pretty great. Seriously though, y'all should totally make up and get back together.
I'd be alright if he replaced '3rd & Grantham.' The only thing I like about Grantham is that he is an amazing recruiter, but his defensive coaching and playcalling fucking blows.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Look at you talking shit after barely beating a 3rd string qb who never started. Refs missed a PI on A&Ms last 4th down play, but I'm not complaining.
Every year he does this after barely beating a 6th place SEC team and acting like he's big shit. I mean hey, Auburn beat Memphis, and that QB is like 1st pick in the NFL draft. So fuck yeah we great 'n shit!

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Every year he does this after barely beating a 6th place SEC team and acting like he's big shit. I mean hey, Auburn beat Memphis, and that QB is like 1st pick in the NFL draft. So fuck yeah we great 'n shit!
Only legitimate win we have vs. SEC was in 2013 vs. Florida, i'll admit that. I am just excited to finally be playing somewhat more notable teams (Auburn, A&M, Florida, Georgia, Bama' in few years). I've basically watched my team throughout the last 10 years playing mediocrity, so it is new and refreshing and I see the progressive building of the program which is exciting. We are going from a basketball school to a basketball school that is good (not great) at football. I see the potential future...

BTW... A&M is ranked higher than Auburn this year, so...
cool.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Isn't everyone ranked higher than Auburn this year? We beat Memphis though. And I think we may be doing something new with Defensive Coordinator by Twitter next season, since no one wants the job. Like it'll aggregate what everyone tweets in and just call whichever play has the most votes. Its gonna be breakthrough stuff.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The 'big bad SEC defense' showed shit.
A&M plays defense? I haven't followed college football that closely the last few years, so I might have missed something.

Also, fuck that faggot that got ejected. Acting like a clown that just blew someone up on a game winning play, didn't check on his own team mate he hurt, dude is trash, and that naughty word we can't use here anymore cause of ads. I don't like A&M, loathe the targeting rule, immediately after the replay I told the wife he might get ejected (helmet on helmet) but shouldn't. Then they showed him Jim crowing around, and now I can say the only part of the game I watched was waiting for the official to make the call. He garnered zero sympathy being a clown.

Get off my lawn and shit.

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Such a great 2 days of college football. Really hoping for OU and MSU wins... further cement the BCS era being the joke it was.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
If Sparty wins, then obviously Saban's deal with the devil only covered bowl games, not playoff games.