College Football 2015-16

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Anyone want to buy a Siberian-Bengal mix tiger? It's been announced Mike the Tiger won't be attending games any longer because they don't want to "force" him into the trailer to get into the stadium. Maybe they spent too much on his multi multi million dollar habitat. Of course the AD was told by the veternaian department which takes care of him to stop the pre game fireworks and he would go, but nope.

Expect a sale and new one to show up any day now.

Two years ago the trainer they had said as soon as he saw the trailer pull up he was raring to go and was very social and loved the games. Got a new trainer who said he doesn't care for it and tigers aren't "food motivated" and yet he eats 175lbs a week. Sounds like it's time to find a new trainer.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Old Piss should be knocked out of the polls where they belong.

That high school team is now ranked and would probably hang 50 on Arkansas, Wvu, Louisville, Oregon and the other red headed step child's.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol he so mad. Tebow aint coming back bro, no matter how hard your QBs try to roid up to his level
frown.png

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly, I wish it would have worked out where we would have gone to the ACC. I miss our rivalries, I literally give 0 fucks about any B12 teams on the hate scale. Kind of Baylor because Briles is a douche, but they are insanely good and have been so I respect their success with how small their school is and they dont get top 5 classses (same with TCU). Texas and OU havent really even been dominant, so its not it was with Penn State back in the day when we got our asses kicked every year and you hated them for being good. This conference from our perspective is free money, but its pretty fucking boring and no tradition.

And Im just fucking with you about UF, you guys are so much better now minus Muschump. Like watching your D, and I live in Seminole country so its gets annoying as fuck listening to these people down here so I root for you guys over them lol.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I know and I agree some of those rival games were great. Going to Vegas again this Halloween and it's so much fun to bet on teams like Pitt/WVU or LSU/Ohio State. Also I kinda like seeing Utah doing good for some reason.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like Utah this year. I thought Michigan was awful to start the year, but it looks like Utes might be really good. Still want to see how Baylor does versus a defense better than ours, their offense is putting up historic numbers right now.

Im most surprised at how awful Oregon is this year, their fans are a spoiled lot after raping the PAC since Petey stopped buying people houses out there.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Old Piss should be knocked out of the polls where they belong.

That high school team is now ranked and would probably hang 50 on Arkansas, Wvu, Louisville, Oregon and the other red headed step child's.
Hey fuck you guy. Don't take it out on me because your jean shorts are getting too tight in your old age and your mullet is no longer socially acceptable.

Borzak

Interesting stats.

Games as AP Top-5 @LSUfball coach:
Moore 3
Dietzel 22
McClendon 7
Arnsparger 2
Archer 4
Saban 7
Total (1936-2004): 45
Miles: 50th on Sat.

I think it was his 95th game in the top 10.

Borzak

Tom Cruise was at the LSU Florida game and he told the reporter from the BR paper that he had never attended a football game. WTF is wrong with people. Maybe he was spreading the scientology word.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hey fuck you guy. Don't take it out on me because your jean shorts are getting too tight in your old age and your mullet is no longer socially acceptable.

Love ya brah but don't lie you wore cut offs and drank Shasta at the creek too.

edit:

Replace Shasta with Corndogs and you got Borzak as well.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nice choices but don't forget Boones Strawberry Hill for the classy ladies too.