College Football 2015-16

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Fuck that, I remember seeing Clint use the ball to keep himself up in the 90s . . . back when I was an UoA fan. I can still see the damn replays when I close my eyes.
phil-fulmer.jpg

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hah, TZ and VZ were for poosaes. Cross teaming faggots.

Sullon Zek was where it was at, no rules, none of that gayness. Plus samdaman and fansy. As for original FoH, I dont remember you Generol unless you were under a different name.....and yea this isnt fohguild.org.

I wonder if anyone here even can remember where the original guilds used to hang on irc.

Oh yea, and in the spirit of nostalgia.

38-35 whatsa, suck it
smile.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I always thought it was odd when I went to college in the early 90's about 2 hours away from A&M in East, TX and we got more LSU games on TV than A&M games and that was 6 hours from Baton Rouge in another state.

Lot of oddball shit in TV packaes or whatever.

Generol_sl

shitlord
Hah, TZ and VZ were for poosaes. Cross teaming faggots.

Sullon Zek was where it was at, no rules, none of that gayness. Plus samdaman and fansy. As for original FoH, I dont remember you Generol unless you were under a different name.....and yea this isnt fohguild.org.

I wonder if anyone here even can remember where the original guilds used to hang on irc.

Oh yea, and in the spirit of nostalgia.

38-35 whatsa, suck it
smile.png
My first characters name was Tree. "Generol" came later once I returned from overseas and was a humorous nod to my service days. We know/knew each other although I believe you came after me by a year around the same time the Swedes came (Lilya, etc). I could be wrong about that of course.

I was under the impression this forum replaced that site when it was hacked?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This is the College Football 2015-2016 thread where we talk shit about Notre Dame, OSU, and USC. Occasionally someone gets in a fight with Whatsa and then we circle jerk for a while about conference rivalries.

There is another thread where you can circle jerk about EQ memories!

Generol_sl

shitlord
This is the College Football 2015-2016 thread where we talk shit about Notre Dame, OSU, and USC. Occasionally someone gets in a fight with Whatsa and then we circle jerk for a while about conference rivalries.

Oh on that I am fully on board. The only reason it was even brought up is because Clueless McDipshit referred to me as being "new" to avoid facing obvious and overwhelming fact that he had no response toward. I would fully prefer to talk about sports as I couldn't care less about that other shit.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I always thought it was odd when I went to college in the early 90's about 2 hours away from A&M in East, TX and we got more LSU games on TV than A&M games and that was 6 hours from Baton Rouge in another state.

Lot of oddball shit in TV packaes or whatever.
The Big12 had some pretty crap-ass TV deals. I don't miss that at all.

Borzak

The SEC did a good job of capitalizing on their strong decade with their TV deals.
I agree with that, but this was pre-BCS days and I often wondered if you were an A&M fan how/where did you watch them on TV and it was 2 hours away.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

EQ relates to everything bro. Example:The power schools like Bama, OSU, and LSU are like the uber guilds who control everything (FoH, LoS, AL etc)...everyone is jealous of them because they get all the loot (5 star recruits, titles, free handjobs/cyber). Then you have the lower tier guilds who think they are really good, and who try hard, but they always fail/suck in the limelight and are just sloppy seconds who never accomplish anything first...like say....Georgia.

I can do this all day brotato.

Generol: Nah, I was in LoS but it was just a giant uberguild (SEC) circle jerk in those days so we were all in each others mirc channels (#fires on stratics or #steel on stratics)....used to talk monk stuff with Denron a lot. Your first name you mentioned is familiar though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
EQ relates to everything bro. Example:The power schools like Bama, OSU, and LSU are like the uber guilds who control everything (FoH, LoS, AL etc)...everyone is jealous of them because they get all the loot (5 star recruits, titles, free handjobs/cyber). Then you have the lower tier guilds who think they are really good, and who try hard, but they always fail/suck in the limelight and are just sloppy seconds who never accomplish anything first...like say....Georgia.

I can do this all day brotato.

Generol: Nah, I was in LoS but it was just a giant uberguild (SEC) circle jerk in those days so we were all in each others mirc channels (#fires on stratics or #steel on stratics)....used to talk monk stuff with Denron a lot. Your first name you mentioned is familiar though.
Remember when my Monk "CoachStache" beat your monk in the semi finals of the BOTB. I even beat you while standing up on crutches.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
I couldn't care less about that other shit.
Listen here, Newcomer. You name dropped your everquest guild no less than 4 times in a debate about football. Not only do you care, but you care a *lot*.

Besides, you don't even know how the forum got started. You ARE a newcomer. Embrace it and don't get so upset.

Fucking '14-ers.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
We need a good summer controversy, this thread is getting weird. I feel like we usually see a coach getting caught paying hookers or something by this time every year wtf is going on?

Borzak

Can I show some history. Finish registered on the richter scale across campus in the geology department. I was at that game, junior in high school. Jeeze I'm getting old.

Some days the football gods shine on you, why I have no reason.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Petrino needs to fuck some skank in the athletic dept and catch an ass kicking by her fiance'.

Or the new FSU QB needs to rape / steal some shit.

Also, this:
Listen here, Newcomer. You name dropped your everquest guild no less than 4 times in a debate about football. Not only do you care, but you care a *lot*.

Besides, you don't even know how the forum got started. You ARE a newcomer. Embrace it and don't get so upset.

Fucking '14-ers.