College Football 2015-16

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It's going to rain in Tiger stadium tonight and I couldn't be more happy. I'm 1-1/2 hours away and we have had 2 inches of rain in the last 4-1/2 months.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
4OT loss to Bielema... Intrinsic, if you need a safe place I'm here for you bud :-/ god damn that sucks.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
LOL Missouri's offense is so bad.

Our defense has only given up 3 TDs in the past 3 weeks and we're 0-3 in those 3 games.

If our offense could even kick 1 FG per quarter(and not give up pick 6s) we'd be leading the SEC East

Our defense might be our best ever

Our offense might be our worst ever

edit - one more ridiculous stat. Mizzou is 3 for our last 41 3rd down conversions (last 3 games). Yes, we are converting 1 3rd down per game on offense. LOL

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Video inside the stadium. They're fixing to kick off lol. No lightning tho. 4-6" of water on the field tho.

Matt Moscona on Periscope:
That shit is nothing compared to the Penn State vs LSU bowl game here in Orlando a few years ago. Still pretty damn bad, but we had like 1-2 feet of rain the first 2 quarters with like 40 mph winds blowing the rain sideways. Shit was fun. So many people left and left their bowl "freebie bags", I ended up with so many shirts and random shit. Best 20 dollars I've spent on sports.

Borzak

It drained off pretty fast even tho the field hasn't been recrowned in 20 years. Of course it's a drought here right now.

Borzak

Rumor is the girl that ran thru the crowd at OSU got fired and then either got drunk or got fired for being drunk.

Death toll to 4 now, 2 year old died. Chain the girl to two cars and have a drag race.

Borzak

Now they say seizure. I assume they can't clear a drug test that quickly.

Best comment of the night. I'm going to drink a beer for every completition A&M has from here onward. I hope I don't die of dehydration.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Craziest ending to a game since the Kick 6

It's one thing to stuff a FG, knock it backwards, and scoop & score (Appalachian St V Michigan in 07), but the FG actually traveled a good 20-30 yards after the deflection, that dude had to return that thing like 75 yards, with the entire Florida State team between him and the endzone. Hell of a run

Borzak

Good move Chavis. 3rd and Chavis lol.

The ultimate capper is beat A&M and then have him lose his lawsuit. Topper would be win a title or at least make the playoffs.