College Football 2017-2018 Season

Boostinks

N00b

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jags QB - UCF "National Champs"

That's godlike. If I was going to honest UCF deserve that champion, the last division 1 team with an undefeated record is strong. Plus, it not like the conference they played in was easy, USF and Memphis had great seasons too. I have some feeling growing up watching Utah, Boise, and TCU get underlooked cause BCS bullshit and people believe the system is always right

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The Edge The Edge has gone full blown TDS. Someone call @Tolan to life coach him through this hard time.

Pulling for UGA tonight.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I just hope they go to a bracket of eight soon - that way each conference champ goes, the best of the non P5 goes and there are two spots left for Alabama, so if they lose once in the playoffs that doesn’t automatically eliminate them.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I believe due to contracting and such that 2020 is the next time the system could be reviewed and changed.

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Holy fuck, you really do have full blown TDS . . . it was just a joke. But shit man, you got bit by the bug pretty bad.

Dont worry, next year you will get dumpstered a few times, but you can spend the next 20 years talking about "That national title the place I went to school at won, but not really . . . "

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I still just don't get it....I mean I don't GET IT! Yeah, they beat Auburn...who beat UGA and Alabama. BUT THEN UGA FUCKED AUBURN UP for the SEC championship. Sure, there could be a super strong argument as to why they should have be IN the playoffs. But to honestly believe beating Auburn and going undefeated = national champs....come on. There is a playoff system. You're not in it.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Cooked my first brisket on the grill just for the occasion. Turned out pretty good. Want to hone some things in for next time, it'll be even better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user