College Football 2018-2019 Season

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bru McCoy (5 Star Athlete in the 2019 class). Is transferring from USC to Texas. Spent all of 3 weeks there. Lol

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My son's SAT score came in. He fell short for Ivy League. Got an 1140. Needs a 1250. He's a junior, so a couple more attempts I guess. FUCVKKKKKKKKK!!!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
My son's SAT score came in. He fell short for Ivy League. Got an 1140. Needs a 1250. He's a junior, so a couple more attempts I guess. FUCVKKKKKKKKK!!!

First one is the hardest; even prep courses cannot fully prepare you for the real deal. Taking it a few more times is no big deal.

Fadaar

That guy
Think I got a 1280 while hungover. Test was on Sat Nov 1st. What's the day before? That's right, Halloween on a Friday. I'm amazed I even made it there, I didn't even go home that night ended up crashing on a friend's couch.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>

Has he taken any prep courses or practice tests? Results vary depending on the individual but some see solid improvement. I have seen some of his updates but honestly I’m not on Twitter much.

My son is going DII, not a full ride but did get enough between merit and athletic to get the costs below public school, and he gets to continue playing football at the college he wanted to attend.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Find every practice test you can, and do them. Obsessively. The SAT is as much about learning how to take tests as it is demonstrating knowledge. I'm not kidding, practice tests of every kind, and a tutor might help, too. You're investing in his future here, it's worth time and energy and money now.