College Football 2018-2019 Season

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow,

Congratz Clemson on a serious ass whooping. I saw a stat that I thought was interesting. The Last Coach to beat Alabama by 16+ point was...Coach Nick Saban at LSU 2003.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Word is we are looking at Luke Fickell, the previous Ohio State coach and current head coach at Cincinatti. Idk much about him, they just went 11-2 and beat VT but whoever it is I hope can get back to coaching actual defense.

I would probably give up on college football forever if that happened. All we do is groom coaches for other programs. Fuck it all.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would probably give up on college football forever if that happened. All we do is groom coaches for other programs. Fuck it all.

Lol didn’t you come to the Sugar bowl 10 years ago? I remember trying to meet up with some bearcats in the quarter. What a awesome time. Bearcat fans were good sports afterwards too.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
He already said he's staying at Cincinnati. It's a better situation than going to WVU anyway. He can put together high win seasons easier at UC since it's a weaker conference than the Big 12. It'll give him a better shot at a top tier coaching job rather than floundering at WVU as well.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow,

Congratz Clemson on a serious ass whooping. I saw a stat that I thought was interesting. The Last Coach to beat Alabama by 16+ point was...Coach Nick Saban at LSU 2003.

The last quarterback to beat Saban that bad was JP Losman, who was at the game last night!

Hosix

All labs matter!
Watched game. Like everyone I wasn’t expecting that at all. I hope it humbles some of those guys at Alabama.

But ya...Clemson’s d-line was legit. They dominated.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
The amount of losses Alabama has had in 10 years is painfully small but enjoyable.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Well, recovered from that shit show. Congrats to Clemson and their fans, they beat Bama’s ass, and I’m pretty sure they could have scored more. Surprised at how badly the team lost its composure, but to Clemson’s credit they pounced on it and took us out behind the woodshed.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
OU getting a real DC and having a bunch of good highly recruited receivers, you might see it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user