College Football 2018-2019 Season

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Way to penalize kickers. That's the dumbest new rule I've heard of. A great kick with lots of loft, pinning the team back at the five yard line is an amazing part of the game. Don't take that shit away.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Terrible rule change. And will eventually trickle to the NFL where kickers won't have that experience of nailing kicks behind the 10 yard line.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Semi related from the old thread - Brahma Brahma how is recruiting going?

My son (senior next year) has been visited by some smaller schools, but he’ll need to put on some weight before any D1 schools consider offering. I’ve told him I’m more concerned about him getting a quality degree than getting a partial ride and playing football, but I do want to support him if he really wants to continue playing.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Too many D3 schools. About 10 D2 schools and 7 D1 schools.

This year they will talk directly with my son since he will be a junior (though still 16 when football starts).

So overall I'm not paying for college! So great!!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Met Yale coaches today...And my son doesn't want to go to there. :mad:. He says he's not sure he can handle the workload.

They told my son what he wanted to hear though. He can blitz most downs. They will work schemes around him, and once he learns the defenses make on field calls thru him also.

We are attending this camp regardless what his ass wants though.

383.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, do what you can to get him in to Yale. A Yale diploma opens doors. And, he'd certainly get a decent education while there. Not the football elite, but he'd be big news while he's there, and he'd enjoy that.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Getting in tight with people at Yale would be huge for him far beyond his football career, hell, even if keeps playing after college.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Met Yale coaches today...And my son doesn't want to go to there. :mad:. He says he's not sure he can handle the workload.

They told my son what he wanted to hear though. He can blitz most downs. They will work schemes around him, and once he learns the defenses make on field calls thru him also.

We are attending this camp regardless what his ass wants though.

Just have your kid google "Yale graduates" vs almost any other school that recruits him. Then make note of the presidents, supreme court justices, and generally rich and famous people that graduated from the college. Hopefully that is enough to make Yale look better.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Because I know you like to hear me brag about my son.

He KILLED it over the weekend at the USA camp. Expenses paid to Texas for the ESPN showcase!

The stupid golden football gets him to any of the other camps we want to attend free.

Be kind and follow the kid.

Jaden-Vaughn Sawyer (@JadenSawyer17) on Twitter

aaa.jpg
IMG_20180520_191857.jpg

Last edited:
  • 15Like
Reactions: 14 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Because I know you like to hear me brag about my son.

He KILLED it over the weekend at the USA camp. Expenses paid to Texas for the ESPN showcase!

The stupid golden football gets him to any of the other camps we want to attend free.

Be kind and follow the kid.

Jaden-Vaughn Sawyer (@JadenSawyer17) on Twitter

View attachment 166813View attachment 166814

Fucking hell bro, your kid is living the dream. Make sure you keep telling him to appreciate every second of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Brahma Brahma That is freaking awesome. Get him to go to Yale because no matter what ivy league is going to look amazing on a resume.

• 2Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Congrats, man. That's all great news. I hope the best for him.

Make sure he takes care of his head and gets an education while he's playing.

• 2Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Tell him to take out his mouthpiece before the picture next time, he looks ridiculous!

But seriously, congrats man that is pretty awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user