College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When you hit the ground and lose the ball, that's a fumble. You do not have control of the ball. Not that it matters. We're not the refs.

Arm touched before he lost control.

God I hope LSU beats Alabama. Tired of their shit!

also Miami about to lose to NC lmao.

one more time for the road.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1567913253012.png

edit:

great game

Texas looking good

Last edited:

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Arm touched before he lost control.

God I hope LSU beats Alabama. Tired of their shit!

also Miami about to lose to NC lmao.

one more time for the road.

That kid was fucking hilarious.

Buddy is taking me to LSU-Fla in October, I'm really looking forward to it!

Hoping both teams stay unbeaten for what would surely be an ESPN game day event. I've never seen a meaningful game in person (I live in PAC-12 country).

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That kid was fucking hilarious.

Buddy is taking me to LSU-Fla in October, I'm really looking forward to it!

Hoping both teams stay unbeaten for what would surely be an ESPN game day event. I've never seen a meaningful game in person (I live in PAC-12 country).

Nice yeah pretty sure LSU will smoke us.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I only watched a few minutes of the game. Haven't watched a game in a few years. At least it wasn't a 9-3 game. Was so freaking tired of Miles making a blowout into a close game time after time. Also I was told by the media over and over it would take a decade or more for LSU to recover after firing him. The AD for LSU may be next. He managed to get LSU allotment of tickets of 5,000 for the UT game reduced to 3,000. Said some BS about it being too far. Large portion of people I went to high school with now live in Austin.

Nice to see a fellow Central high graduate get some exposure other than being blamed for shit. Steve Ensminger. Tho he's really starting to show his age.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
When you hit the ground and lose the ball, that's a fumble. You do not have control of the ball. Not that it matters. We're not the refs.

Only in pro football. In college as soon as you go down the play is over. The only way the ground can cause a fumble in college football is if the ball hits the ground before any part of the carrier's body.

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I only watched a few minutes of the game. Haven't watched a game in a few years. At least it wasn't a 9-3 game. Was so freaking tired of Miles making a blowout into a close game time after time. Also I was told by the media over and over it would take a decade or more for LSU to recover after firing him. The AD for LSU may be next. He managed to get LSU allotment of tickets of 5,000 for the UT game reduced to 3,000. Said some BS about it being too far. Large portion of people I went to high school with now live in Austin.

USC has to be kicking themselves for not hiring Bergeron.

My buddy lives on or near campus, season ticket holder, graduated LSU law school, pretty serious about his LSU fandom. Should be a good time!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All out blitz on 3rd and 17, jfc. Texas was the tougher team, the secondary is just not ready. Not sold on Orlando being the answer at DC. Pissed this one away. The good news is we won’t see another uptempo spread for the rest of the year.

• 1Worf

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
All out blitz on 3rd and 17, jfc. Texas was the tougher team, the secondary is just not ready. Not sold on Orlando being the answer at DC. Pissed this one away. The good news is we won’t see another uptempo spread for the rest of the year.

Lol yeah, clearly that wasn’t the right call.

My wife was in Austin last week celebrating a friend’s bday and said the bars were insane after the game finished.

Edit: that almost onside recovery would have been amazing.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Oddly enough, Tech and WVU are moving away from the spread and should be much easier to manage by dominant teams since they give up the puncher's chance that the spread gives less talented teams.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Tennessee. Oof. Also fuck you Stanford, you were supposed to be 2-0 before next weekend. Cocksuckers.

So one of my best friends from high school/college lives in Gainesville now. He's a die hard Noles fan, but that's beside the point. The point is I can go down there and get trashed on game days and have a place to crash again. The 04-08 timeframe was so great when I was in school, so many weekends spent on various couches.

• 2Like

Borzak

The future of LSU that was pushed aside and LSU will never recover from lost to Coastal Carolina.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Relevant (and I cannot believe Foggy Foggy didn't post them since they are from his team's best sports forum poster).

SEC2.png

SEC1.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Just saw the headline. 3 out of the top 4 in the top 25 are from the SEC. Clemson, Alabama, Georgia, LSU. Big Ten had the most in the top 25 with 7.

Last edited:

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

The guy who couldn't get the right D playcalls that day was one Brent Venables, so take that for what it's worth.

Also the worst OU team to ever make a BCS bowl. Our QB was a converted WR after we lost Bomar to the Big Red scandal; hilarious that we won the Big XII that year.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The guy who couldn't get the right D playcalls that day was one Brent Venables, so take that for what it's worth.

Here's the only one that could have stopped that play.

For what it's worth.

1567977990524.png

• 2Like