College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame did get the win, but damn, they can never make it look easy, can they? That game was stupid. Though we got some good glimpses of a second quarterback.

I loved the moment when Coan's finger was dislocated, he went over to the sideline between plays, and had the medical coach snap it back into place, and then threw a touch down pass. Bad ass.

And it's always a good day when Ohio State loses. Sweet.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
t-sips getting trucked by lowly Arkansas. Foreshadowing for SEC play.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
It is patently unfair that UT has to play with Big 12 recruits while Arkansas can play with SEC recruits. This foreshadows nothing when UT can actually recruit SEC players.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Hey man, getting ready for SEC play is one thing. Getting ready for powerhouses like Arkansas is a whole ‘nother ballgame.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I don’t know what’s more pathetic, Texas having Arkansas be in victory formation, or Arkansas students storming the field for beating the 15th ranked team.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Wow…Texas representing big12!

SEC might rethink this Texas thing.
You think anyone in the SEC is going to change their vote after seeing tonight's game?? That's 1 more free win a year in their minds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nick Saban laughing…..at Georgia...
I had to fix that for you.

UGA has an incredible defense. It is most likely the only thing that will give them a chance this year. The problem is that every year it takes exactly 2 quarters for Nick Saban and his Alabama team to figure out that defense. Georgia needs an offense to have any chance against Alabama. Our starting quarterback was out this weekend. It did not matter as we were taking on a Class one High school team. I want to see how our offense adapts when we start taking on the real SEC teams. Clemson was a good game but the offense looked weak and had cause for a lot of concern. Hopefully we evolve and get better as we go along or Alabama will once again be the hammer to our nail.