College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck well we look good and....

I just won $1,000 on MGM for FLA keeping it under 10.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Didn't realize there was such a huge delay there at Clemson, guess they're moving it so I get to watch Auburn beat up on some child molesters.

j/k, we're actually the ones that are going to get molested.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Watching tOSU struggle really makes my day, especially with their mostly cupcake schedule.. if Tulsa can give them trouble then I can't wait for the rest of the season.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Norte dame vs Cincinnati is looking good here in a few weeks

I can't wait. I think we can win. Beating BK is the greatest sports thing I can think of in the next two weeks. Until Bengals play Steelers.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
It’s crazy that ND still employs BK after he killed that student.

• 1Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!
So Penn State running the wildcat with a TE. Lol kind of cool and out of the box thinking.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
At this point they could run the wildcat with a place kicker. We're about to get run out of the stadium.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
All joking aside about it being an SEC ref squad there has been some pretty bad officiating tonight.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
It is actually quite nice seeing all these top 10 teams struggle with unranked and lower ranked ones. It seems like everyone thinks their team isn't very good but that means that all the teams have a shot to beat/get beaten. That just makes the season more interesting. Maybe we need a year where Bama, Clemson, and Ohio State aren't in the playoffs.

Oklahoma needs to be there, of course, because fuck all of your favorite teams.

• 1Worf