College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cincy kicker is so bad. We have to overcome him in every close game.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Like I said, Cincy kicker is such garbage. We're gonna lose because of him one of these big games. It might not be today, but it's gonna happen.

It might be today.

Sterling

El Presidente
Kicking is just a crazy niche skill. Even at the NFL level there's a handful of teams that just have shit kickers and a decent kicker can play into their 40s.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Kicking is just a crazy niche skill. Even at the NFL level there's a handful of teams that just have shit kickers and a decent kicker can play into their 40s.

I'm legit excited about McPherson on the Bengals. He looks great.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Ridder looks he could play at the next level. He gonna need to ride the bench tho for a year or two to season.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame's bloody turn overs killed their game. Their offense is just terrible. This is the first loss, I predict three more. Ouch.

Stanford starting to crumble, and I was really hoping they'd beat the Ducks. Let's see if they can keep it up. I doubt it, though, as Stanford has just had four possessions with zero first downs.

Sterling

El Presidente
Watching some of the Oregon game it just feels pretty wild how big of a gap between AL/GA and everyone else there is.

Fadaar

That guy
thank god ND won't waste a playoff spot this year

Watching some of the Oregon game it just feels pretty wild how big of a gap between AL/GA and everyone else there is.

dude it's fucking unreal. nobody else is straight clowning on folks like those two are.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
thank god ND won't waste a playoff spot this year

dude it's fucking unreal. nobody else is straight clowning on folks like those two are.
I don't even think it's a particularly good Bama team, it's just that there aren't 3-4 other good teams this season like there usually are. It's just those 2 and everyone else.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Whelp, bu-buy Oregon. You have no one but yourselves to blame. This game was over with a few minutes left, and they just pooched it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Nah, I’ll always like to see Oregon win but I haven’t lived there for a few years now so I’m not nearly as invested in it as I was

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nah, I’ll always like to see Oregon win but I haven’t lived there for a few years now so I’m not nearly as invested in it as I was
You''ll always have location Mt Hood to me bro.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user