College Football 2022-23 Season.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Hey guys! OU grad here but I really haven't watched much college football since I graduated about 20 years ago. Is Bob Stoops still our coach? Is 6-6 a decent record? Watching a game with over 1200 combined yards and 100 points is really exciting!
Don't worry, Texas Tech is actually just an absolute juggernaut, so don't feel bad!

You can verify this by looking at the best QB currently in the NFL. Only an elite prestige school produces that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Next year we will have a 12 team playoff. HALLELUJAH!!!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last night has to be the highlight of OU’s season. Missing out on the talent sucks, but not having to cheer for the complete bitch that is Caleb Williams must feel good on some level.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Watching Riley choke away another season is satisfying. But having to watch AN osu play another pathetic playoff game is tempering that satisfaction

• 3Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Watching Caleb William wing a 40 yard completion to a receiver whose defender slipped while being chased out of the pocket on one working leg made me fucking jealous as shit. He is twice the QB on one leg than Dillon Gabriel is 100% healthy.

That being said, I hate watched the SHIT out of that game and was not disappointed to see Alex Grinch's defense give up 3rd and 9, 3rd and 19, and 3rd and 20. I wanted USC to go 4-8 to prove that Riley isn't a good coach....but seeing them get so close to the playoff and then get blown out may have been more soul crushing for him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
TCU, Georgia, Michigan need to take care of business today so that America doesn't have to withstand a two loss Alabama team in the playoffs.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
pretty sure Michigan and Georgia are safe regardless, TCU on the other hand.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I really think TCU is overrated, but I guess we shall see. But I would love for Michigan to lose to Purdue. Don't think it's gonna happen.