College Football 2022-23 Season.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame looks bloody amazineballs today. Why can't they always play like this?

Michigan squeaked that out. Uncomfortable win.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Michigan squeaked that out. Uncomfortable win.
Semi expected with top 2 TEs out, top 2 RBs out, I think the left? guard and Mike Morris our main edge.

At least the rest of the top 5 are struggling today too. Hilarious really.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Semi expected with top 2 TEs out, top 2 RBs out, I think the left? guard and Mike Morris our main edge.

At least the rest of the top 5 are struggling today too. Hilarious really.

Yeah, not a comfortable day for any of them. I love college football.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Tennessee getting absolutely shit on by South Carolina.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol, they just said South Carolina have run out of fireworks to shoot for scores.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve watched Alabama lose twice in person @ South Carolina… have to say I’m enjoying watching them beat the hell out of the Vols.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Not so fast. Trash OU doing their best to piss it away. I predicted we would find a way to lose this going into half-time.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These are two terrible teams having a slap fight. How the fuck did we lose to OSU?

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Entertaining late game last night in USC vs UCLA. As good as these teams are on offense though, none of them still know how to play any kind of defense whatsoever. They had guys on both teams running free all night long.

If USC beats the Irish next week and then beats Oregon in the P12CG, they'll have enough of a resume at that point to justify putting them in the dance. I've been hoping for some new blood in the playoffs this year but now that we're close, I'm not entirely sure how I'd feel about a potential UGA, OSU, TCU, USC bracket.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
These are two terrible teams having a slap fight. How the fuck did we lose to OSU?

1668964701373.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Very pleased with McGuire's job with Texas Tech so far. Big 12 has been a lot deeper than I expected, and getting to 6 wins this year was shockingly, an actual accomplishment with such a young team, and no recruiting classes yet. Has he done Sonny Dykes-good? No. But very happy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Very pleased with McGuire's job with Texas Tech so far. Big 12 has been a lot deeper than I expected, and getting to 6 wins this year was shockingly, an actual accomplishment with such a young team, and no recruiting classes yet. Has he done Sonny Dykes-good? No. But very happy.

Bro, are you ready to end your regular season possibly getting beaten by the worst OU team in 30 years but more likely winning by comeback in the 4th quarter because we are terrible?

• 1Double Worf

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saw some really good games yesterday in CF. Today is the really big day though! Here's to OSU whipping Michigan (overrated anyway), Iowa State knocking off TCU (lol)
and Notre Dame taking out the Trojans (can't believe I just said that).

And may the Tigers beat the living shit out of the Aggies tonight!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Foggy Foggy 8-4 regular season with a trouncing of your rival; how you feeling?
Feeling good about the year and the trajectory of the program. One less loss and I’m feeling great. Only thing I’m worried about is we haven’t figured out Qb yet, but that room is about to be stacked so it will figure itself out.

• 1Like