Command & Conquered Remastered

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Don't really play Vidya games anymore but this could change that. Fer real.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Yes yes and yes.

Not a bad fucking idea to cash in on this. A bunch of people play this shit daily and with everyone being 35-65+ years old now, its easy money.

I still play the C&C games weekly for a game or two.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If only they could make it playable on my phone.

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Loved this series, especially the first and red alert.

Kinda turned to shit towards the end, and I'm still pissed I have the last game on steam, but havent been able to play it in like 10 years because EA is fucking retarded. If Westwood still EA, they can get fucked, they dont get a dime from me ever.

• 2Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
EA were the cock holsters that killed Westwood and ruined C&C franchise and you guys have some sort of faith that they will not fuck this up somehow?
I will believe that this is not going to be a cluster fuck when i see it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Oh I have complete understanding that EA is going to fuck this proper. Be it partial completion, or adding in some dick muncher micro trans...

That said, I sucked Blizzard's tit for the WC3 remaster, not gonna stop now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Oh I have complete understanding that EA is going to fuck this proper. Be it partial completion, or adding in some dick muncher micro trans...

That said, I sucked Blizzard's tit for the WC3 remaster, not gonna stop now.
oh fully... my post might have been addressed to everyone else here but the hatred in it was reserved for myself because i know i will not be able to stay away from this. No matter how ugly it gets.

Those cocksuckers are trying to invent the gaming equivalent of a cinnamon bun.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Fuck EA for fucking over Westwood studios, for fucking over Renegade 2 and Earth and Beyond, and making a half ass mobile game. But most of those Westwood devs had moved on to form Petroglyph who are the ones working on this, so there's hope I guess, but I'm sure EA will find a way to fuck it up as they always do.
I really would like a C&C Renegade remake though, Apex style.

• 2Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Is this going to take 3-4 decades to release like the FF7 remake?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got it earlier today. I need to relearn. The controls are wonky compared to modern games, haha. Good memories though.