Community Gaming Events - Tournament 6/2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
You should be in like 15% car cam. Otherwise you will never be able to meet the ball at better levels.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Rewards for the tournament have been given out. Grats you two ;)

FCH - I have your code. What's your user name on here again?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was in to this until the cross platform stuff got poopoo'd on since I'm on a shit laptop and play on PS4. Now bummed I missed out on the updated details. Oh well, maybe we'll do Rocket League again some day and I can get steamrolled. Either way this is awesome Ut and thanks for doing it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

Hey everyone - new details for the next tournament on 5-13. Taking suggestions for games. Was heavily thinking about Battlegrounds. It would be awesome if we could host our own private game.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok cool so I checked on Custom game types and we could host our own game :) Throw everyone in the game and have a 7 game free for all. Most winners wins, in case of the tie, the top winners battle it out.

Thoughts?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ok cool so I checked on Custom game types and we could host our own game :) Throw everyone in the game and have a 7 game free for all. Most winners wins, in case of the tie, the top winners battle it out.

Thoughts?

Where are you seeing custom games?

NM was right in front of my face and didnt see it. Some testing should be done before hand tho. Only see a few custom servers, can you even make one yet?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah that is what I am checking right now. Wouldn't be worth it otherwise until they added support for that.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok not sure this particular game will work. Any suggestions? RTS? Card? Or we can always do more rocket league because that was a blast :)

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What about some Left4Dead 2? I haven't played that game probably 2 years, but everyone has it in their Steam library.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah that is also an awesome one :) Playing that Friday 5-12 with a set group.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
New updates on Multiplayer game of the month, and single player game of the month!

Also, Tournament has been bumped to 6-2. Any ideas would be fantastic. What would people want to play for a tournament?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
@Amod @Admin Could you please change the date of this to 6-18. For sure will be happening then. Still sick with a cold and am going to promote drunken game weekend so I can drink this cold away instead.