Community

Xevy

Log Wizard
Paget Brewster is okay. She's kinda like the Shirley straight man without the annoying kids/religion angle. Throughout the first two episodes Cheng had my laughing pretty hard, honestly. "I got bit by a cat, Deb."

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Paget Brewster is okay. She's kinda like the Shirley straight man without the annoying kids/religion angle. Throughout the first two episodes Cheng had my laughing pretty hard, honestly. "I got bit by a cat, Deb."
She is great on thrilling adventure hour

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Is anyone else having buffering issues with Yahoo Screen? I can't watch for more than 2 minutes before it stops to buffer for 30 seconds, over and over. I really didn't want to torrent this season but I can't watch it like this.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
mine worked great through my appletv, and I have a shitty dsl connection

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
After marathon watching Gargoyles again, I was really excited to see Keith David on the show.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Great fucking episode, Dean and Kieth David were fantastic and such a good addition to the show. I laughed at the movie preview at the end too

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Is anyone else having buffering issues with Yahoo Screen? I can't watch for more than 2 minutes before it stops to buffer for 30 seconds, over and over. I really didn't want to torrent this season but I can't watch it like this.
Yahoo screen won't run for me on Arch Linux, even though I've got Flash installed and working.

Works on 7 though.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The 3rd episode is live right now. It was decent, not as funny as the 2nd one, but some great stuff with the dean.