Community

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Donald Glover's delivery makes so many lines so much better.

"W-whacky ice....the ice will be whacky..."

"Ok but I still need to use the mustache probably?"

Aside from the retarded manchild he was in the Halloween episode he's really been the best character by far this season.

And I could do with about zero more Changwhatever and Deanwhatever word"play" ever again.

spronk

FPS noob
why was the dean blue and in drag at the beginning, i felt like I was missing something

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
why was the dean blue and in drag at the beginning, i felt like I was missing something
He was black and white.

kXitpKh.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That black and white outfit was really, really well done. It took me a few seconds to realize it wasn't being done with special effects.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
yeah, it was a good episode and they even made Pierce likeable. With his barbershop stuff last week and his dressing down of Jeff over Britta this week I'd be happy to see him staying with the show with this character since it shows a little more depth to him but still lets him seem a buffoon with things like the email gag.

Only thing I hated (and it's a constant) is the way they have Shirley pronounce Britta. It's not funny like the bagel episode, it's just grating and annoying since I don't think anyone would continually do it nor would anyone correct someone that was doing it.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, that probably was the best Zombie Community they've put out yet.

The laughs/minute ratio still isn't great.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Episode was ok, at least they finally addressed the whole 'Britta'd' thing being way past it's used by date. Interested to see whether Abed's GF chick sticks around.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
According to Sepinwall, that was the "last produced" (the singing and puppets took longer to produce, as you would expect) episode that Chevy skipped; apparently they made him come back for an hour and record his puppet lines before he was off the hook.

So he did indeed "appear" in all the episodes this season, which was confusing us.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can appreciate that the episode was well made and I guess they accomplished what they were going for, I just don't know why the fuck I'd want to watch it. Maybe I'm just not as invested in the characters as they think I should be. So an entire episode about them bonding and shit(again) doesn't do a ton for me.

I didn't particularly love the claymation Christmas episode either BTW, just for reference. When I come to a show for comedy and they just abandon that completely I lose interest pretty quickly. Troy's 21st birthday was another I didn't love, but it at least had some humor in it.

I did laugh at the "sexy" Jeff puppet posed seductively and working out for the Dean at the end though.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good God, this episode was painful to watch. Also, sort of painful to hear. I'm not sure if it was the same way on television, but the voiceovers for the puppets came across really poorly on Hulu.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Is it just me, or is Shirley's voice becoming more and more annoying every episode? She used to just use that stupid whiny voice a few times an episode, now it's every, fucking, line of hers.