Tranny Chaser
Devs playing live right now.
I’m excited.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
2 is probably my most played rts since Red Alert. Almost exclusive coop comp-stomp. Downloading the 3 pre-alpha now.

Now do Supreme Commander 3 please.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
JFC what a disney one sided stomp that dumb trailer was.

2 I wouldnt be suprised might be ok now, but the first 6 months at least was utter meat grinder dumb garbage. But not a suprise since they ruined COH 1 with the addition of the british breaking the gameplay dynamic that made the first game get so popular in the first place.

Edit: And knife throwing commando's? Lol, doesn't look any improved from the existing titles, how long before it's revealed as basically a mildly reskinned DLC.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I would love to love this series but I am terrible at it, micro that sniper while setting up artilery trucks and some tanks in a pincer attack, while dodging mortar fire with your assault infantry.

• 1Solidarity

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Id rather have a new Close Combat game. Still play Russian Front to this day. Huzzah for custom "personal" armybilding.

Still trying to get into CoH2 now and then, but just cant get any feel for it.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1657669319907.png

Preorders are up on their own site, digital and physical editions.
Steam too ofc.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1657669433677.jpeg

Physical edition is looking good. Can't wait to get fleeced by microtransactions, somehow.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
What happened to the preorders from… oops disregard.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I really don't want to give these fuckers any of my money, but goddamn did I play the living fuck out of CoH. Still my favorite RTS to this day and used to compete pretty heavily in that game. CoH2 was fucking garbage though and Relic are a bunch of dickchuggers. So, I'll probably snag it on deep discount 2 years from now.

• 1Solidarity

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I really don't want to give these fuckers any of my money, but goddamn did I play the living fuck out of CoH. Still my favorite RTS to this day and used to compete pretty heavily in that game. CoH2 was fucking garbage though and Relic are a bunch of dickchuggers. So, I'll probably snag it on deep discount 2 years from now.
Dont forget before shitty 2, 1 was really made retarded to the original masterpiece it was when they added brits/jager whatever. Then after COH2 they released DOW3 that basically shutdown in 6 months.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I have almost 1,500 hours in coh2 and ready for this, I played the beta a little bit, I like that the single player is like totalwar even though I pvp a ton.

Last edited:

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Final test before next month's launch, big multiplayer test open to everyone who requests access today.

• 2Like

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
this released today. from what I'm hearing and reading, it sounds like reviewers are disappointed.
too bad, as I've always loved this franchise and had high hopes for this sequel.

• 2Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
this released today. from what I'm hearing and reading, it sounds like reviewers are disappointed.
too bad, as I've always loved this franchise and had high hopes for this sequel.

They are probably pissed they didn't turn Patton into a Tranny.

• 1Worf