Computer Speakers

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Sometime ago my bose bit the dust, one speaker, then the next.. just developed crackle in the audio.

I ended up going the route of studio monitors. I know there is technical terms for it, but I can't be bothered to search for it.. but bose does have this really weird digital fill noise to it, which is strong for atmospheric stuff.. but with the studio monitors, everything comes out so crisp and clean in comparison. I'm not a surround sound kinda person, so there is also that.

I scooped Audioengines A5's, which is probably in the overkill range at about 400-500.. but I am in absolute awe, and do not regret. I tend to always have music going on when i'm not in voice or playing a game. They do have A2's, and as far as I know the only difference is mainly the amount bass and obvious size reduction.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sometime ago my bose bit the dust, one speaker, then the next.. just developed crackle in the audio.

I ended up going the route of studio monitors. I know there is technical terms for it, but I can't be bothered to search for it.. but bose does have this really weird digital fill noise to it, which is strong for atmospheric stuff.. but with the studio monitors, everything comes out so crisp and clean in comparison. I'm not a surround sound kinda person, so there is also that.

I scooped Audioengines A5's, which is probably in the overkill range at about 400-500.. but I am in absolute awe, and do not regret. I tend to always have music going on when i'm not in voice or playing a game. They do have A2's, and as far as I know the only difference is mainly the amount bass and obvious size reduction.

Question is, when am I at my computer and not in voice or playing a game? Answer... Never. :(