Con Man

faille

Molten Core Raider
Con Man | Indiegogo

Not sure if it's worth a thread since it's still in the crowd funding stage, but guessing a few people will be interesting.
The concept sounds pretty awesome, in the same vein as Galaxy Quest, which I love.

Normally I hate crowd funding stuff done by fairly successful and famous people who could probably get the funds in the normal way, but in this case, with the people involved, my first response is just SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Ya I put down $25 cause Nathan Fillion is the shit. Between him and NPH, they could turn any straight man, "teh gay".

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Ya I put down $25 cause Nathan Fillion is the shit. Between him and NPH, they could turn any straight man, "teh gay".
I've said it before... i'll say it again. Him and NPH (Or alternatively Tudyk, or even James Vanderbeek in a pinch) should really hit crowdsourcing to get us the Blue Beetle/Booster gold movie we all deserve.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Looking for a place I can stream it for free. I plan on buying the Bluray once it's released but screw renting digital content.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
The rental turned into owning the season (streaming). Full season is now available as of today. Very fun show!