Conan Exiles

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
My craziest build yet. A small tower at the very top of the tallest spur of rock over the volcano.
20220916015827_1.jpg

You can jump off the side with featherfall and land in the well of Skelos.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

I’m playing on an American PVP low pop server on PS5. I get decent ping. At first, things were fine. Over the last week, I bought the reduced price DLC’s. Not saying they caused the issues, but definitely when I noticed:

The biggest issue being that I can’t used any healing items. Though, as I type this, these have all been crafted for awhile and may have been corrupted after the purchases. I’ll make new ones and test.

The other issues are increased lag and textures not loading quickly enough and lag. Maybe these are related.

Yesterday I deleted the game and fully reinstalled only for the issues to persist.

Any suggestions?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've been playing this again for the last week, this time on Gamepass/PC instead of PS4. Man, I love this game. I'm working on setting up my 2nd base up by Mounds of the Dead. I have a team of ~10 thralls guarding next to an NPC camp and I've just been instigating battles between them and farming all the shit they drop, then dumping it into a dismantler.

Apparently Golems are a thing now. Has anyone actually used them for farming materials like stone and iron and stuff? Are they worth it for that purpose? Seems like a lot of work to get them going.

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
You have to be close for them to function in harvesting i believe. I never saw the appeal, do it myself quicker and easier. Only time that would be helpful is if you're in an area just overloaded with like iron and can have the golem do it while you also do it and never get out of range of the golem.