Conan O'Brien sued for lifting jokes from Twitter

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I figured out what this piece of shit is doing, hes joke squatting, hes commenting on every bit of headline news and just thowing it out there. Then if he sees something resembling his joke on tv, he does that shitty twitter copyright, shit.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Dude is suing for 600k for 4 damn jokes. All of his jokes on twitter combined wouldn't even be worth half that. Even if he is "joke squatting" there is no way he can get lawyers to match up with TBS/Conan's.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
these jokes are horrible! this guy is proud of shit that wouldn't make it past the water cooler?

this is just a random date, july 16, if you lol'd at any of these jokes, you are a horrible person.
It's like a shitty impression of Norm Mcdonald's weekend updates

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I figured out what this piece of shit is doing, hes joke squatting, hes commenting on every bit of headline news and just thowing it out there. Then if he sees something resembling his joke on tv, he does that shitty twitter copyright, shit.
That's my impression as well. Read the news, shit out 50 hack jokes about the stories on twitter, then wait for someone to do something similar on TV so you can sue them. Fuck this guy.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ironically, I think that's the thing that would hurt his case more than anything. The less percentage of jokes Conan shares with this twitter feed, the easier it is to argue coincidence, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see TNT settle "for an undisclosed amount" since that is usually much cheaper than going to trial.

joz123

Potato del Grande
That dude is fucking delusional. Thinks hes famous now because of this lawsuit. And he put up another 50 horrible fucking jokes about the dentist and Cosby. I hope Conan's army of lawyers rip that douche a new one to show that people can't just make a quick buck by suing big corporations.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Eventually he'll think up a joke that Conan's writing team has already used, and then they'll be able to sue him back to recover the money!