Concussion - Will Smith as a Nigerian Doctor against the NFL.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I saw this trailer before The Martian. Movie looks interesting enough. The trailer gives me a "Seven Pounds" kind of vibe.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I bet the NFL will love this.
They apparently made some effort to soften the blow, no pun intended.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/9/2/9243879/sony-concussion-movie-nfl-will-smith-email

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'd be lying if I didn't say I read 'Will Smith' and 'Nigerian' the wrong way.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Will his kid be one of the retards who got too many concussions?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Will watch. I'm a sucker for movies based on real events and I like Smith, personally. Doubt I'll see it in theaters.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Screeners are out but this didnt look good at all to me personally

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
"Awesome thread title. You must be one thick retarded cunt to come up with it. How you even get dressed in the morning or perform any kind of lower brain functions is a mystery."

What? The thread title explained exactly what the movie was about, as per the trailer. Oh yeah, Merry Christmas.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Watched it today. Much better than expected. I want to know how dramatized the data is in the movie. If even half of it is true then the NFL is just fucking irredeemably evil.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Watched it today. Much better than expected. I want to know how dramatized the data is in the movie. If even half of it is true then the NFL is just fucking irredeemably evil.
Lawsuits would fly if any of it wasn't true. If it was "The National Pigskin League" or some other name they used and let the viewer infer their own idea from it then fine...but they used real names, organizations and such, they had to keep it legit.

All those stats at the end of the movie were 100% true though.

Rumors were the NFL was fearing the movie in terms of public image and it would have to go into damage control after the movie...depending on how many see this movie, I would say that's pretty true.