Confronting: O.J. Simpson

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
‎Confronting: O.J. Simpson on Apple Podcasts

sister of ron goldman, the other guy murdered besides nicole, makes a podcast. pretty boring so far, cuz, who the fuck cares about some guy, eps2 should have more meat and potatoes, i'm sure being the sister of the dead guy, she has more access than most ppl.

oh, i guess this podcast is released on the day of the murders.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
‎Confronting: O.J. Simpson on Apple Podcasts

sister of ron goldman, the other guy murdered besides nicole, makes a podcast. pretty boring so far, cuz, who the fuck cares about some guy, eps2 should have more meat and potatoes, i'm sure being the sister of the dead guy, she has more access than most ppl.

oh, i guess this podcast is released on the day of the murders.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
So far it's really annoying, this approach to PROVE OJ is guilty is stupid, it could be so good too cuz the bitch is the sister of the other dead guy, she has access no one else in the world has

"hey, i'm the dead guys sister and i'm making a podcast to cope with my feelings about this case, when can i get an interview???"

but no, the bitch just tries to make it a crusade to get OJ. Mind you, i don't give a shit either way, just a horrible narrative to make