Counter-Strike 2

Cybsled

When do we get zombie escape and surfing maps? CSS was better for that than CSGO it felt like

Like the old LOTR zombie maps were awesome

Needless

Toe Sucker
When do we get zombie escape and surfing maps? CSS was better for that than CSGO it felt like

Like the old LOTR zombie maps were awesome
damn this just reminded me of the old warcraft mod in source/1.6, those custom games were fun lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
zombie escape
1695863401949.jpeg

I wonder how many hours I spent playing zombie panic/escape. Absolutely loved that mod.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rebroholm

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I totally feel you on the nostalgia – those zombie panic/escape mods were an absolute blast. They brought a whole new level of fun and unpredictability to the game.

Now, with CS2, it's like reliving those good times with a fresh twist. I can't wait to see what new experiences await us in this era.

Last edited:

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh yay CSGO 1.5....

One shot AK headshots and the AWP are both still retarded as fuck.

The reason the AK feels so OP in GO/CS2 is because the jump in recoil in the first 3-4 bullets was way WAY higher in 1.6 - you couldn't do a 3 round burst even at medium range cuz they would go 6 feet over the enemies head. Starting with GO they made the initial jump much less which basically made the M4 shit compared to the AK.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Oh yay CSGO 1.5....

The reason the AK feels so OP in GO/CS2 is because the jump in recoil in the first 3-4 bullets was way WAY higher in 1.6 - you couldn't do a 3 round burst even at medium range cuz they would go 6 feet over the enemies head. Starting with GO they made the initial jump much less which basically made the M4 shit compared to the AK.

I get that, but it also feels OP because it is a 1 shot kill even with head armor. That is just too OP with how aiming works in the game.