Counterstrike 2

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
images (1).jpg

Anyone playing CS2? I love the new feature and the spiral smoke from shooting the awp. Anyways I started playing CS when 1.6 came out. I played in Caleague and made it to cal-main. I was alright, the skill curve is steep.

Last edited:

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I tried, man. I just cannot keep up anymore. 40+ year old reflexes against kids who seem like aimbots is just too frustrating.

Cybsled

Ya, I suck at normal CS. Reaction time requirements for hitscan in that are way too high.

I used to love the zombie panic/zombie escape maps in Counter Strike: Source. CSGO never quite felt the same for those types of maps

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Same here. I threw the towel in on this one in my late 20s. I was just tired of playing it for so long.

I know my reflexes are not up to snuff either. I remember being hot shit in UT back in the day. Loaded back up at 32 and got a beat down then.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You get ranked with people similar to your skill level so it doesn't matter if you're a 40-year-old dad unless you're the absolute bottom of the barrel. Yeah, you may not be able to grind up to the highest ranks but you can still have fun matches.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
You get ranked with people similar to your skill level so it doesn't matter if you're a 40-year-old dad unless you're the absolute bottom of the barrel. Yeah, you may not be able to grind up to the highest ranks but you can still have fun matches.

I'm just ao tired of that game.

Cybsled

Ya, I just get tired of the mode. Last time I played CSGO, I would just go knife only in every match lol

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I stopped playing hyper-competitive, but still play. Mostly just run around with a deag trying to get as close to 100% headshot, with a zeus here and there with the new recharge buff. Still a fun game to clown on people.

cs2
1712341346344.png

csgo
1712341372564.png

prized curated steam profile, 14 pages
1712341254533.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I stopped playing hyper-competitive, but still play. Mostly just run around with a deag trying to get as close to 100% headshot, with a zeus here and there with the new recharge buff. Still a fun game to clown on people.

cs2
View attachment 523160
csgo
View attachment 523161
prized curated steam profile, 14 pages
View attachment 523159
That's awesome. I used to go by "Desert Eagle Quality Control" and do the same kind of thing, though I was never as good as you. It's funny how triggered people get by it.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Man, growing up in High School. Preparing for matches. Playing matches. Strengthened your nerves for sure. Winning was a big deal.

I love watching CS movies and watching good demoes. You guys ever see Walles movie?

Check out this ace walle does.