Country mmo?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Nearly everything has been tried. All kinds of lores mined till they are dead.

Except for Country. What would be the char classes? What would be the races (eg. Wu might be lower on the social ladder than Swearingen, but he has his own world, which we barely glimpse at in DW)? What would be the skills? What would be the structures that lead to family or clan status?

As I mentioned in another thread "my man" is gonna be a powerful spell line for female chars:
3llh0r.jpg

And so during one quest, you have to have BOTH max cha and agi:
)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Probably hasn't happened cause no company would want to deal with the SJW shitfest that it would turn into.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh, I dont think everything has been tried. Its mostly been high fantasy bullshit flodding the mmorpg scene. I would love to see a properly done sci-fi one. Think something like a Cyberpunk 2077 with proper FPS shooter mechanics but set in a persistent MMO universe. You could have your standard fighter classes that used myriad of guns, btu then you could have your "tech" oriented ones that dabbled in sort of magic like healing or wizzard like tech masters that figured out how to use tech as a sort of magic. Combat classes could consist of a fast mobility based dual wielding gun type ranged DPS, down to a tanky dude that uses tech shields along with a star warsy electro sword or some shit.

In fact weve never seen a proper FPSMMORPG ever. Weve gotten bastardized versions like Destiny and Warframe, but I would not call those proper MMORPG. More like mmo lite hampered with consolitis restrictions.

Weve never gotten a western mmo. Maybe this is what you mean by country? Same shit, imagine a proper shooter like combat mechanics with a skill/class system and with a deep RPG vibe and crafting like that one Star Wars Galaxies had. Raids consisting of raiding the Outlaw gangs hideout, dungeons consisting of the same but a bit easier. Shit you could float some fantasy shit in here too, like zombie infestations and other mythical type creatures to mix it up. Maybe even steampunk it up some.

Basically what im asking for is a proper FPSMMO, I think the time is right for one since none have ever been made in a true persistent world MMORPG fashion.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Meh, I dont think everything has been tried. Its mostly been high fantasy bullshit flodding the mmorpg scene. I would love to see a properly done sci-fi one. Think something like a Cyberpunk 2077 with proper FPS shooter mechanics but set in a persistent MMO universe. You could have your standard fighter classes that used myriad of guns, btu then you could have your "tech" oriented ones that dabbled in sort of magic like healing or wizzard like tech masters that figured out how to use tech as a sort of magic. Combat classes could consist of a fast mobility based dual wielding gun type ranged DPS, down to a tanky dude that uses tech shields along with a star warsy electro sword or some shit.

In fact weve never seen a proper FPSMMORPG ever. Weve gotten bastardized versions like Destiny and Warframe, but I would not call those proper MMORPG. More like mmo lite hampered with consolitis restrictions.

Weve never gotten a western mmo. Maybe this is what you mean by country? Same shit, imagine a proper shooter like combat mechanics with a skill/class system and with a deep RPG vibe and crafting like that one Star Wars Galaxies had. Raids consisting of raiding the Outlaw gangs hideout, dungeons consisting of the same but a bit easier. Shit you could float some fantasy shit in here too, like zombie infestations and other mythical type creatures to mix it up. Maybe even steampunk it up some.

Basically what im asking for is a proper FPSMMO, I think the time is right for one since none have ever been made in a true persistent world MMORPG fashion.
This was what Tabula Rasa was shaping up to be, actually. If they had stuck to what they had in beta it would have been a shitload of fun.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
+2 Beer Chugging
+5 Wife Beating

You have looted <A Rifle Rack>

Congrats to the guild <Git er' Done> for World Wide first kill of [ A healthy Liver ]

The possibilities are endless.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users
Can you loot Dolly Parton's tits?

Those would likely be a once per server drop. Or ultra rare off of her avatar. Now we have to figure out the stits I mean stats.

Breastplate of Parton?

class?
stats?
spell?
effect?

clickable from inventory? hmmm.

Last edited:

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Miley Cyrus - Jolene. It’s the spell for the expansion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user