Couples Swinging

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I am not sure if this is more appropriate in here or SS but mods feel free to move it where appropriate.

So my GF and I have been experimenting with bondage lately and as the gateway drug that it is, we have started to talk about swinging. I talked about it in the CL casual encounter thread but she really REALLY gets off by public sex / knowing other people are watching her. She is THAT girl who walks around her apartment naked just in case someone in the other building might be looking.

I recently made a profile for the two of us on a swinging website and have started to talk to other couples. We are thinking of starting off with soft swinging (you fuck your SO but in the same room with other couples) but then who knows what afterwards.

Has anyone here had experience with it that could offer some good suggestions or comments on it? Did anyone out there think it would be fun/hot only to get jealous and ruin their relationship because someone enjoyed sex with the other couple and forgot about their partner etc.?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
You would think right? I would be down for this but she won't even let me take pictures of her, let alone video. She is paranoid about "once it is on the internet, it is on there for life".

I told her that her neighbors could just take pics/video from their windows but she told me it wasn't the same thing. Female logic at it's finest.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
You would think right? I would be down for this but she won't even let me take pictures of her, let alone video. She is paranoid about "once it is on the internet, it is on there for life".

I told her that her neighbors could just take pics/video from their windows but she told me it wasn't the same thing. Female logic at it's finest.
St Paul huh? I'd be willing to be a "neighbor" for a day and help you out with this problem.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
You'd probably get a better response out of screenshots, but then you'd have to provide pictures of your woman.

Silence_sl

shitlord

Buy her a William Shatner mask and get your freak on.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

It's not paranoia when someone is really out to get you, or in this case stuff really stays on the internet forever.

Also: Logical. Here filming someone from the outside and putting it on the net is a crime, and so it probably is in Minnesota?

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Don't you loose the expectation of privacy when you knowingly walk around nude with the curtains open?
I believe I remember a story in this state actually, about a guy who had the house at a school bus stop, and always walked around naked in the mornings. He tried to use the defense that he was in his own property, but I'm pretty sure they still found him guilty of exposing himself to minors and shit.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I am not sure if this is more appropriate in here or SS but mods feel free to move it where appropriate.

So my GF and I have been experimenting with bondage lately and as the gateway drug that it is, we have started to talk about swinging. I talked about it in the CL casual encounter thread but she really REALLY gets off by public sex / knowing other people are watching her. She is THAT girl who walks around her apartment naked just in case someone in the other building might be looking.

I recently made a profile for the two of us on a swinging website and have started to talk to other couples. We are thinking of starting off with soft swinging (you fuck your SO but in the same room with other couples) but then who knows what afterwards.

Has anyone here had experience with it that could offer some good suggestions or comments on it? Did anyone out there think it would be fun/hot only to get jealous and ruin their relationship because someone enjoyed sex with the other couple and forgot about their partner etc.?
Had a friend that was into it and tried to get me and my wife into it... to hear him tell it, it was great because it was like getting to cheat but you don't get in any trouble. I think the aspect of "cheating" or "infidelity" is removed because you know about it and you're participating.

Sounds hot but I'd say in reality it depends heavily on the appearance and situation... if you're drunk enough, anything can be fun. Since this is just a girlfriend for you and not a wife with kids/etc I'd say go for it, what do you have to lose?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I believe I remember a story in this state actually, about a guy who had the house at a school bus stop, and always walked around naked in the mornings. He tried to use the defense that he was in his own property, but I'm pretty sure they still found him guilty of exposing himself to minors and shit.
Those are two different things. You can expose yourself to a minor in really private privacy.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
The only person I know who did swinging now has the cervical cancer HPV strain, and has some kind of cervical degradation as a result.

So, you know, there's that.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
We are just looking into soft swapping at the moment (same room sex but still with only your partner) but you never know what kind of slippery slope will happen when you have some hot naked people around and they are all drunk. She is open to 3 ways but only with 2 girls (oh damn), but I have no issue sitting in a chair, drinking a beer and talking to some other dude, while my girl gets it on with his.

As for watching her fuck someone else while I am doing the same, I think I am ok with that, but you never REALLY know until your at that point I think.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
The only person I know who did swinging now has the cervical cancer HPV strain, and has some kind of cervical degradation as a result.

So, you know, there's that.
Back in the day, you used to just be able to say Oral Herpes and Genital Herpes... then those damned crazy kids came along with their oral sex and just fucked everything up.

Anyways, relevant to this thread, there are sex/swingers clubs in most cities (I just went for the first time last week). Your wife might be more comfortable at a place like that, with photography banned and people are, for the most part, considerate and very friendly. In Ohio, where strip clubs have gotten legislated down to worthless level of entertainment, plus it's better to just watch real people getting it on and being able to bring your own alcohol is the icing on the cake.

I would not want to meet a random couple or person off craigslist if you're interested in swinging, use fetlife or SLS.

Rime

<Donor>
Sharing a room with another couple is the best way to start, but before you get into swapping or sharing, you really need to sit down and set out some ground rules. What is allowed? Specific positions or sex acts that others are not allowed to do? Are they allowed to use pet names for the other person? Are either of you allowed to have contact with the individuals outside of that one event?

If you do decide to go ahead with it, you have to make sure that you are both 100% secure in your relationship. Can you trust each other not to sleep around outside of the sharing?

Just make sure you have rules and you both follow them. Also, make sure your new playmates are clean.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Sorry to be a negative nancy but I can't imagine ever sharing my wife or violating our fidelity so openly.