Crazy Neighbor Need Advice

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
stehle said:
Game on!

I just returned home and I hear someone walking around upstairs...the crazy neighbor is back.

I"ll keep everyone posted...
neeed more info, it" s been a week, start something with the old crone!

Zistrix_foh

shitlord
I think the problem is not the crazy neighbor at all. You caved in too much when she started complaining. Working with people is fine. Maybe working with them a bit more is OK within reason, especially if they are cordial. But, when you start heeding to all of her demands, it"s only logical to assume she will continue demanding, even if her demands are totally psychotic.

For example, you mentioned that you compromised with her so that you would use your headphones later in the evening. That is edging on unreasonable, but it could go either way. When you agree to use your headphones all the time, that is completely and utterly retarded. She knows she has you by the balls at that point and whats to stop her from making more demands now that she has her foot in the door?

She has no fucking right to call you or your girlfriend, period. She has no right to harass you, your gf or your LL over email or telephone. And, you need to shut that bitch down.

The stories are cool. But, I don"t know how you could live this way. When I moved into my last apartment, we were lucky enough to share a wall with some bass-loving wannabe gangsta. He was unemployed and constantly played some of the most mind-altering bass music that would fill my apartment day and night. We fucking fought that asshole and ending up getting him evicted. If you are being harassed, it"s time to drop the bomb. And, you can even post it here so we can all share in the drama.

stehle_foh

shitlord
I wish there was more to add, but she hasn"t said a word to my wife or me. Nothing, zip, nadda. In fact she is even being polite--she left a voice message saying the landscapers moved our grill. /boggle

I get the impression that our LL talked to her and kind of laid down the law. We are going about our business as usual (I still play until around midnight w/speakers on). I guess we will see how long this lasts.

Then again, maybe the problem really was with the heating system and now that it is warm she can"t feel the "vibrations". Of course she is running her AC now too which should mask anything...

Blumpster_foh

shitlord
Well this is fucking lame as shit.

I mean, I"m happy for you, but I wanted her to start violently masturbating outside your door with a broken beer bottle or something.

Me and my girlfriend are happy for you also but at same time watching this epic thread we want you to randomly beat on your ceiling till she loses her mind and attacks anything that has the slightest vibration like an attack dog.

stehle_foh

shitlord
I can"t make any promises, but my wife"s 30th birthday is tomorrow. We have about 20 people coming over around 5pm for beer, burgers, more beer, hot dogs, and martinis. I doubt anythign will come from it, but who knows.

I was expecting all of this drama to end in a huge confrontation where she was kicked from her apartment. I can imagine her packing things in her car while she was yelling at me while I hopped in my car smiling as I drove to work.

c"est la vie

Gigfc_foh

shitlord
stehle said:
I can"t make any promises, but my wife"s 30th birthday is tomorrow. We have about 20 people coming over around 5pm for beer, burgers, more beer, hot dogs, and martinis. I doubt anythign will come from it, but who knows.

I was expecting all of this drama to end in a huge confrontation where she was kicked from her apartment. I can imagine her packing things in her car while she was yelling at me while I hopped in my car smiling as I drove to work.

c"est la vie
Yea, tell us how this went.

stehle_foh

shitlord
I"m not dead, honest! Nothing went on for the past 10 days because I finally went on my honeymoon to France (only 3 years after the actual date).

I did have a nice and cheery voice-mail from the crazy-neighbor saying she put a package of ours inside the door (which she did). Maybe she has "turned a corner" so-to-speak because she realizes she will lose this battle. Either that or her dual air-conditioners are creating more vibrations than the sex chair...

Whatever she put there is poisoned. She got the air conditioner to combat the death stench after you and your wife"s vibro-instanity has stopped and you begin to decompose.

But seriously, try and get a 3-way and one of those vibrating beds with a whole bunch of vibrators on a hardwood floor underneath the bed for good measure.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
No no...

Construct the vibrating sex chair. Then before she leaves you show it to her and say, "teehee, but no one will ever believe you!"