----- Original Message -----
To: LL
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 2:54 PM
Subject: Easter Sunday afternoon

Hello LL,

I"m being treated to an Easter Sunday Vibra-thon. Whatever it is
that was off when you were here, is now on. It"s not to the level it
once was, but it"s constant and it"s irritating and it"s annoying,
and it makes spending a peaceful Easter Sunday afternoon impossible.
I can"t even sit on the couch comfortably to watch a movie. Don"t
get me wrong, I"m not being bounced off the couch. Like I said, it"s
a low level, but it"s constant.

I hope we can solve, and resolve, this asap.

the crazy neighbor
My wife was messing with iTunes and I was conquering the world in Supreme Commander. We both had our speakers on, but they aren"t exactly top of the line (nor playing very loudly) because they are computer speakers.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tell her that the reason she"s a failed author is because of her overuse of commas.

Javvo_foh

shitlord
Tuco said:
Tell her that the reason she"s a failed author is because of her overuse of commas.
Was thinking the same thing. She"s too fucking stressed out. Tell her to go out and have a fucking drink and buy a male-prostitute or some shit.

Ham"s into that sort of thing, tell her to look him up.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
You don"t want her to try and bring up charges of harrassment. I would stop letting her get away with her constant complaining.

Either run a real scientific experiment to gauge the vibrating frequencies, and tell whether if there is something going on. Then if it turns out to be some sort of low frequency vibration happening, run a test on her to see whether she can feel it.

If not, then she needs to seek mental help. Or you could just bypass that and tell her she needs to seek professional help before you seek legal help. Soon, I"d bring up charges of harassment and get a restraining order.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly there"s no reason at this point not to drop a fat shit on her doorway. I wouldn"t take this shit man, I"d roll up to her apartment and open up with some downright disgusting ass shit if she pulled this on me. Fuck with me, will you bitch? No sir, I don"t think so. I think I"ll fuck your dog and use him in my next hamburger cookout, bitch. You"ll start hearing some SERIOUS vibes then as I pound his ass through the wall to the tune the Beach Boys" Good Vibrations set on MAX VOLUME with the sound fucking turbo button enabled, bitch. We"re talking warp speed fucking that will shake the foundations of the very building you reside in. How about those vibrations, bitch.

Honestly, who the FUCK does she think she is.

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
I have slept with my computer on for the last 3 years or so. One day i turned it off, and it was wierd sleeping without the humming of the fans. lol It didnt keep me awake or anything, it was just different.

Anyways, that bitch is trippen thats for damn sure.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think we need to know why you continue to put up with this and haven"t done something on the offensive (harasshment complaint, telling her to leave you alone, sticking your dick in her head, etc).

long time reader first time poster

1. call the mythbusters and see if they will do an episode on that shit
2. Teach this twat a lesson and do what my friend in LA did to his shitty neighbors. Go get a few of the cheapests subwoffers you can find and attach them to the ceiling then turn them on and play dance music of some sort so they get constant bass for a while.
3. Leave your cars there and go to a friends house turn everything off make sure she doesnt see you leave. then she if she bitches.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I just discovered this thread.

This is truly epic drama. I will return daily to observe the progress.

And I agree, you should run a scientific experiment.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
James said:
Honestly there"s no reason at this point not to drop a fat shit on her doorway. I wouldn"t take this shit man, I"d roll up to her apartment and open up with some downright disgusting ass shit if she pulled this on me. Fuck with me, will you bitch? No sir, I don"t think so. I think I"ll fuck your dog and use him in my next hamburger cookout, bitch. You"ll start hearing some SERIOUS vibes then as I pound his ass through the wall to the tune the Beach Boys" Good Vibrations set on MAX VOLUME with the sound fucking turbo button enabled, bitch. We"re talking warp speed fucking that will shake the foundations of the very building you reside in. How about those vibrations, bitch.

Honestly, who the FUCK does she think she is.
Haha, it looks like the president of men"s warehouse has access to James" account.

stehle_foh

shitlord
I still don"t quite belive this, but upon landing back in Boston today I had a voicemail from my LL. I gave him a call to get the latest update on the crazy neighbor...

Last week we performed an indepently verified test to try to track down the vibrations. After going through every appliance, we could not find a single combination where any vibrations were created that were detected upstairs by either the crazy neighbor, the LL, or the independent observer.

You may remember that the LL called me immidiately after they left because the crazy neighbor was convinced we were moving something back into the apartment--something we had hidden to essentially rig the test.

The LL told me today what the crazy neighbor through the "object" was: A sex chair.

I don"t think I have ever laughed so hard in my life.

We obviously don"t own one. Even IF we did, I find it hard to believe anyone could possibly use such an item from 8 pm - midnight, 7 nights a week.

This is basically the last straw. We are being harassed and we are no longer going to walk to eggshells in the attempts of being a "good neighbor". I"m writing a letter to the LL to explain that this needs to stop now. Once I have it completed, I"ll post for some more creative editing.