Crazy Neighbors Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hek's neighbors are white, dumbass.

Also, in case I forgot to mention it in the first sentence, you're a dumbass.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Hekotat, you should get some corrosive acid and put it on their car windows (make sure to buy with cash).
I can't fuck with someone's car or other personal property, I'm on the verge of getting them evicted so that's good with me.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fences are pretty serious business though, at least around here. You need permits and you have to make sure you aren't too close to the edge of the street or the town will just come rip it right out. Like on the front yard we can be 3 feet from the road but on the side yard (road on the side of our house) it has to be 9 feet away.
IIRC the first couple feet from the road isn't actually private property, it belongs to the city. I imagine it saves them a lot of legal headache for doing road work, curbs, sewage, etc. It's why, among other things, you have absolutely no recourse when the jackass snow plow driver destroys the edge of your yard by plowing too far over.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah there are a of shitbags around here that believe they own that portion of the land, but they don't unless it is explicitly detailed in their deed to their property. The guy behind us and the previous owner to our house had surveyors come in and lay ground pins to determine the true property lines - this is how I found out on the side of our house (side road) our property actually ends 9 feet from the road, not the standard 6. It's weird looking down out street and seeing our fence 9 feet from the road with everyone else 6 feet, but at least I know ours was done within the limits of the law. If anything happens, those guys would need to tear down their fences.

Column_sl

shitlord
Hek's neighbors are white, dumbass.

Also, in case I forgot to mention it in the first sentence, you're a dumbass.
I don't give a shit who his neighbors are....

Fight made a general statement of advice for dealing with all humans including sub humans like yourself, and my general response is good luck with that working on anything but white people.

Now go sit in your corner retard. I'll summon you when I need an expert on autism.

061615_trump_highlights_640.jpg