Creed II (2018)

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Imagine we could make all pre-teens watch this series. Whatever you think about the quality of these films, the message is great. This trailer was great and I'm all-in. I loved the first Creed, and this looks bad the fuck ass.

DMX!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
STOP
DROP
SHUT 'EM DOWN, OPEN UP SHOP!
OH
NO
THAT'S HOW RUFF RYDERS ROLL

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

darkmiasma

Trakanon Raider
I saw it on Wednesday; not that good.

It’s a combination of Rocky 2 & 4. It’s long, predictable, and they forgot to put in action. The first one was much better. If you go in with low expectations (this is more like Rocky 2 and very little Rocky 4) you won’t be as disappointed.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just got home from seeing it. It wasn't as bad as you made it out. At least in my opinion. The first half really went quick, but the movie picked up (for the better) at the Desert training camp. That camp was pretty cool. I was pleased with the conclusion. And of course they try to add lots of feels in the form of family drama, but whatever.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was thinking about this. There were two things that didn't really need to be included.

1.) Wifey was deaf. Why? Just for the sole purpose of having him be all emotional while she's in the bathroom and for her not to actually hear anything he was saying?
2.) Child is deaf. Again, why? Hell, why even have a child? I guess it allows him to flip out screaming at the bag while the kid happily sleeps next to him?

They didn't need to include either of those things into the movie. They didn't add anything at all. Maybe extra +feels points for reasons.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Uh did you not watch Creed 1? She was deaf in that movie as well..

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I thought this was pretty good. It was predictable, but what Rocky movie isn't? I agree the family stuff was stupid, but I always felt that way about Rocky's relationship story lines in the old movies. They're just there to fill out the movie and provide some background and motivation for the boxing.

I really like how the Dragos were handled. It was neat to see the different directions Rocky and Drago's lives took after their match. I also really enjoyed Drago softening at the end and realizing that his son was more important than impressing a bunch of assholes.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
gonna play the ps4vr game, do i have to know anything beyond rocky mentors apollo's kid?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Just watched this. I fucking loved it. Every second of it. Glued to the set. I loved all the movies though save 5. Three was meh but it had Thunderlips the ultimate male. :)

Some huge nostalgia to 2 and 4. Some good writing and I was very surprised by it being way better than I thought it would be.

• 1Like