Crime Junkie

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

OK... obviously it's a true crime podcast, i've listened from the beginning (started a few weeks ago) and it's better now, maybe skip the first 20podcasts, quality/pacing and all that is better. again like my favorite murder, it's two not as crazy bitches, why the fuck girls love true crime and make podcasts about it? idk

dizzie

Triggered Happy

OK... obviously it's a true crime podcast, i've listened from the beginning (started a few weeks ago) and it's better now, maybe skip the first 20podcasts, quality/pacing and all that is better. again like my favorite murder, it's two not as crazy bitches, why the fuck girls love true crime and make podcasts about it? idk

This is quite good - started listening to it a while ago on and off. Some of the cases that they talk about could have serial podcasts on their own so it's really not that in depth. It's good for a quick listen and to recap on some of the ones that don't crop up very often as they are dead in the water with the investigation.

All the true crime places, reddit, forums like websleuths is 95% women. I find the true crime places online to be 80% nutjobs who are just gossips and nosey parkers or whatever and then the rest are people who are really into mysteries, murders and shit like that.

It's a bit of a shame as unresolved mysteries over on reddit's starting to see SJWism infect it along with other subs like crimescene.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This is quite good - started listening to it a while ago on and off. Some of the cases that they talk about could have serial podcasts on their own so it's really not that in depth. It's good for a quick listen and to recap on some of the ones that don't crop up very often as they are dead in the water with the investigation.

All the true crime places, reddit, forums like websleuths is 95% women. I find the true crime places online to be 80% nutjobs who are just gossips and nosey parkers or whatever and then the rest are people who are really into mysteries, murders and shit like that.

It's a bit of a shame as unresolved mysteries over on reddit's starting to see SJWism infect it along with other subs like crimescene.
yea i hear the SJW shit on a few podcasts

we want to make corrections on saying "mental health" instead of whatever

we want to make corrections, it's not prostitutes, it is now "sex workers"???

and a bunch of other shit that goes in one ear, other the other (but now it'll be noise cancelling, gonna get me bt noise cancelling cans now and use em along for garden work)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So I started listening to this. I only skipped one episode (the first update episode on nikki or whatever).

I love the host. I do NOT love the annoying co-host/producer. I thought she was a valley girl by how she talks, then I googled her and she's some fat older lady with kids. How can a grown up talk like that.

Also she adds 0 to the show. In one of the episodes she talks about the serial killer triad - fire starter, animal abuse, and she forgot the rest. But the annoying part was when she linked the dude to that "he dropped a dead bird on his teachers table, COULD HE HAVE KILLED IT" and then another point that was equally weak. Awful person to listen to.

I do love the podcast though

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So I started listening to this. I only skipped one episode (the first update episode on nikki or whatever).

I love the host. I do NOT love the annoying co-host/producer. I thought she was a valley girl by how she talks, then I googled her and she's some fat older lady with kids. How can a grown up talk like that.

Also she adds 0 to the show. In one of the episodes she talks about the serial killer triad - fire starter, animal abuse, and she forgot the rest. But the annoying part was when she linked the dude to that "he dropped a dead bird on his teachers table, COULD HE HAVE KILLED IT" and then another point that was equally weak. Awful person to listen to.

I do love the podcast though
you talkin about brit? right i think thats the name, yea the older podcasts had that annoying cunt on, i think they were trying for a "convo" type thing, now that annoying cunt is too busy, so the main one just talks, so much better.