Crowfall

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Full day of testing is available today 2/26

1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CST EU server
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm CST USA East server
8:30 pm - 10:00 pm CST USA West server

I will be on most of these times testing the knight skills, etc.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Haven't been keeping up with this, did he say the test server was Siege Perilous? Man, that brings back memories, I left Chesapeake for Siege the moment it opened in UO.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This game has me intrigued. I kind of like the graphic style and the combat seems intuitive overall. I could see small to medium sized pvp encountrrs being a ton of fun with the way rangers can range aoe and engage and disengage out of melee combat when tanks charge. If it doesnt lag and the combat is silk this game is gonna be sick.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Combat seems intuitive because it looks like it'll play like every mmo or action/fantasy game from the last 10 years. Not that any developers have any reason to do anything different, nor that there is anything different worth doing at this point. But to point out combat intuitiveness based on a class demonstration clip seems odd. See also: liking the graphic style.

Jozu gonna Jozu, though. Like some computer generated analysis program that seems to be engaging in a discussion, but is it? The -insert topic- is interesting. I like the -insert detail- and -insert aspect- of the topic being demonstrated. If the -insert description- of topic being demonstrated/discussed interacts with the -insert most obvious observation possible- works then it'll be a great success!

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So how's it looking? Worth the early access fees or just wait?
Def wait right now. It's not to the point where you will even get a feel for it really. I log in occasionally to see the progress but it's like rubbing two Legos together to give you a feel for civil engineering at the moment.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Def wait right now. It's not to the point where you will even get a feel for it really. I log in occasionally to see the progress but it's like rubbing two Legos together to give you a feel for civil engineering at the moment.
Cool beans. Thx

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
What does this mean? have you played blade and soul?
Okay, you're right, not literally every single mmo or action/fantasy game from the last 10 years.

Point is, it's an early class demo, looks pretty derivative, and saying something like "combat seems intuitive" at this point is really fucking dumb.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Has anyone played siege perilous yet? I keep missing SP times because they are all retardedly scheduled.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I played 4 games of SP today, interesting concept.

(Lots of rubberbanding, and issues with the walls not crumbling down the proper way...but it was pretty fun)