Crowfall

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Updated info (Or a recap from the other forums)

Crowfall is currenlty in pre-alpha and testing combat at this time.

They have two modes of play (not final) : Siege Perilous and Hunger Dome

Beta is slated for end of the year with launch possible in first quarter of 2017.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This turd still chuggin' along?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
A small info piece regarding founder Todd Coleman. (Nothing about the game, just history of previous experience)

zero_name

Golden Knight of the Realm
My expectations are nothing. I just want to confirm my lack of interest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Pretty amazing how fast the MMO market went from healthy to WoW and some Asian shit people check out for a month or two.

zero_name

Golden Knight of the Realm
It was basically the PC market for years then turned into a raw shitfest. Black Desert sucks and the combat is fucking terrible for an MMO, despite some people just adoring it. I'm OK with action combat, but that shit was for the birds.

Blackwulf

N00b
I haven't looked at this game since the Kickstarter. It seemed very promising. Anyone willing to post a quick summary about why things are looking bad for it now?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I haven't looked at this game since the Kickstarter. It seemed very promising. Anyone willing to post a quick summary about why things are looking bad for it now?

I follow it closely and have tested in pre alpha a bunch and at the moment the main objection seems to be combat. (Not much else has really been shown)

Clunky and slow for some, it can be very hard for many classes to fight/run.

I could be wrong about this, but I believe that was the issue many RR members suggested in the previous forum.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player

August Q&A

• Can debris from falling walls cause damage to characters in the area?
  • Will blueprints be available for builders to use as guides when creating strongholds?
  • What happens when a vessel dies? What does a Crow have to do to get back into the action?
  • What are the plans to adjust embargoes into and out of the longer campaign worlds?
  • Are points of interest (POIs) up for grabs 24/7?