Crowfall

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Yup 6 here as well... I'm really curious how far they are into development. I'm looking forward to their announcement. I'm sure it is just a KS primarily but that's something...

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I made one for my phone early on because you couldn't access your account on two machines in the very beginning for some reason, like on day one. I don't post on it or anything, its flexmobile.

If group 1 gets in way before group 6 I'll make it a communal RR account we can all share, except etchazz.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Fuck sharing with these nerds. If you get in before 6 you pass me a little piece of paper with relatively well arranged numbers on it.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
2618366.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Group 6 with the option to buy my way to group 1, cause we all know that's gonna happen.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Maybe the word is out about us and they put the Rerolled people in wave 6. As in... there is no wave 6
frown.png

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Maybe the word is out about us and they put the Rerolled people in wave 6. As in... there is no wave 6
frown.png
If they wanted honest opinions of people that wont kiss their ass they would be smart to get us in asap. I've yet to see an alpha or beta forum that wasn't infested with kiss asses.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I made one for my phone early on because you couldn't access your account on two machines in the very beginning for some reason, like on day one. I don't post on it or anything, its flexmobile.

If group 1 gets in way before group 6 I'll make it a communal RR account we can all share, except etchazz.
whoa! what I do?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Damn it I don't get into any of the cool betas.
frown.png
If you registered on the crowfall site check your account page. Also I just read that apparently groups 1-6 were assigned randomly and have no impact on when you'd be able to get into beta. IDK if that is true though, but my brother signed up and was placed in Beta Group 2 and that was after my 2nd account was assigned to group 6.

whoa! what I do?
Nothing brah, you're still

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Odd way to do beta. Youd think in a game thats very guild focused youd want them playing together.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well we're pretty much all G6 right? I mean alpha-kickstarter idiots who spent at least $50?

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Both of mine are 6. It is weird how big of a time discrepancy my account creations had to both get the same allocation.

edit: 1/12 and 1/26 for clarification

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I don't buy the random explanation. I think if you registered on play2crush (I did) you got into Group 1 and 2 for the most part. If you registered on Crowfall.com early you got int 2-5. 6 is last group and seems to encompass literally everyone else who registered around two weeks ago, until now, and into the foreseeable future. I doubt we'll see a group 7. IMHO 6 is the "you're not actually getting into beta unless you're a part of a large guild and/or a streamer or youtube personality and make that known" group. Lethality is in group 6, he'll totally get into beta though.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Lethality is a good dude but he used to be one of those guys who tried so hard to make every game hardcore Eq.