Crowfall

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Would not mind having no currency and using a barter system. It seems like it could add some variety to the early game. However it also makes the game a little bit of a pain in the ass to trade in. I enjoyed PoE's lack of currency but only because it was new. After a while it was just a hassle.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Would not mind having no currency and using a barter system. It seems like it could add some variety to the early game. However it also makes the game a little bit of a pain in the ass to trade in. I enjoyed PoE's lack of currency but only because it was new. After a while it was just a hassle.
One thing that makes it interesting though is how each world will have a totally unique economy because it will vastly depend on which resources are more abundant (or not).

Of course, this is assuming that while in a campaign you can't transfer resources or do a ton of traveling back to the Eternal Kingdom.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I lose a little more hope for Crowfall everytime I try to read posts on their forums. Its no wonder game companies make shitty games.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
God, what I would pay for Haven & Hearth in a real graphics engine with a better combat system.
Fuck, you and me both. That little game was legit good. Combat wasn't to bad for a 2D java game. I don't know how no one has copied it yet.

Also fuck Russians.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So have the official forums gone full kiss ass mode or are they flooded with stupid fucking ideas?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
fortunately they dump the dumb ass idea threads into the shadowbane subforum for some reason

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
One third are ass kissers. One third are ex-Shadowbane players whining about anything that isn't hardcore enough. And the last third have ridiculous expectations and constantly make the most unrealistic suggestions.

Vitality

HUSTLE
From J Todd

rrr_img_90426.jpg

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I would put that as my phone wallpaper but I think it would scare the crap out of my daughter.

That's hilarious.