Crowfall

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Where's that cheesy ass Project Copernicus narrated trailer? The cycle never ends, etc. etc.

freaking-out_14.gif

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm gonna have to figure out what to do for my pledge. Jesus. Anyone up for that 10k spot?

Caliane

Typo on the druid archetype page lurker devs.
My brothers, sisters and I cannot heal your World. Dead stays deal. Unlife is not Life. This is the way.
Dead stays dead.

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Did the 150 early bird special for now. Looks like good value with 1 year VIP access + alpha2 + 5 char slots (i am an althoholic, cant help it)...

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
* The core module is estimated to be delivered by Winter 2016. First release (with partial functionality) will begin alpha testing in late Summer 2015.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Was planning on doing the 100, but they got me with small steps. Decided 130. But heck, if i'm doing 130, might as well do 150 early bird.
Gap to next one was large enough to keep me from going up the ladder.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
"The goal for Order and Chaos is to capture as much territory as possible before the World is destroyed.The goal for Balance is to ensure there in no clear victor between Order and Chaos." Interesting twist to just having 3 factions.

Still, to the Dregs!

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
just short Micheal Bay style clips of splosions and shit, but there was centaurs and bros throwing hammers so I'm ok with that