Crowfall

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
thunderdome will be up a lot this week with various servers being tested. Unfortunately they are activating them in CST so...Australian Server coming up 12:30am tonight until 3am Australian time (eastern, ppl out on the bush it'll be earlier for you). In japan it's coming up at 11:30pm.

Hope they don't look at the lack of players at 3am during a weekday in the small markets as justification not to have a server over here.

in case you aren't in but wanna check out twitch or whatever here is the schedule in CST for when thunderdome is up:

Tuesday, Nov. 24
7-10 pm/USA server

Wednesday, Nov 25
7-8:30am/EU server (for Russia)
8:30-10am/AUS server (for Asia/Pac)
2-4pm/EU server
5-7pm/USA servers
Thursday, Nov 26 (US Thanksgiving holiday)
no test

Friday, Nov. 27
6-8pm/USA servers

Saturday, Nov. 28
1-3pm/EU servers
7-9pm/USA servers
Sunday, Nov. 29
no test

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
hoping to squeeze some time for the Friday test, other than that I'm gonna miss it all :/

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
updated play times for Australia: 5-6:30am/Australia servers (NEW!, SATURDAY NIGHT IN AUS)

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
We did it boys, made the list on the infograph of how people hear about games

SurveyPt2_Slide3.png

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I put us in there for posterity. Not that it wasn't truthful but otherwise I might've selected whatever was there for expediency.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Passive only, if I'm inferring that correctly? That's somewhat disappointing. I always thought full-on Eve skill advancement provided little desire to play after a while.

Man I hope there's an early release for backers so I can login on L-Day - 3 and ... right click train and wait a lot, woo!

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Had some time to test (2 hours ) since first week, good improvements.

Combat is tough for me (The constant turn target while fighting)...but much more stable than before.

Only a few lag spikes.