Crowfall

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
My last major issues is how he retical is not tied to your POV. You can move the retical without turning your character.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea I guess I didn't really find that an issue but it was so laggy the first few times I tried matches it could be I just thought it was just that.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
been having a blast during alpha hunger dome even with the ani locks and everything server side.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Passive abilities that you train like EVE are permanent.

There are other character customization elements that are unknown.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If they're unknown how do you know there are?

Serious question, do you mean not defined yet but in design docs or just guessing? I only recall seeing the eve system and the guild or personal bonuses from EK which were kind of indirect like starting gear and resources and recipes for crafting.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
If they're unknown how do you know there are?

Serious question, do you mean not defined yet but in design docs or just guessing? I only recall seeing the eve system and the guild or personal bonuses from EK which were kind of indirect like starting gear and resources and recipes for crafting.
They've mention "systems we haven't revealed yet" when it comes to character advancement.

Cerzi

Golden Knight of the Realm
So I've been trying to ignore this so I don't get into a Shadowbane-level hype-frenzy, but I think it's time. How much money do I need to throw at the devs in order to play ASAP?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
So I've been trying to ignore this so I don't get into a Shadowbane-level hype-frenzy, but I think it's time. How much money do I need to throw at the devs in order to play ASAP?
Just FYI, only limited time alpha events atm, and the game is a a short 10 min ish battle then on to the next.

(It was worth $500 to me...just pointing things out)

Barab

January will see random hunger dome (multi small group vs small groups fighting) tests to stress the client side stuff as its implementated. February brings siege testing.

Cerzi

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ah good to know, I think I'll try to show restraint until the game gets to beta. I don't want to obsess over this like I did with Shadowbane back in the day. Head in sand until things are almost ready, I think.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
So far I get demolished in Hunger Dome.

Hoping I can be more effective during the siege testing.

Barab

So far I get demolished in Hunger Dome.

Hoping I can be more effective during the siege testing.
I feel at least 50% if not more of the groups were on some kind of voice com. If you ever need a group pm me here or on the CF forums. We run anywhere from two to five on any given US test night.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Player control also varies since everything is server side so some people might have full control of their character while others might be a bit slow or sluggish.