Crowfall

zero_name

Golden Knight of the Realm
This shit in beta 2 yet? Not really convinced I want to play it yet, but if it's there I might.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Crowfall is still in "Pre alpha" mode until end of the year.

The crafting and economy FAQ has been updates reflecting the new changes coming next week.

Crowfall

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
The Big World testing is live. (24 hour testing sessions, focusing on harvesting and crafting)

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
caught their crafting video. pretty good system from what I can tell
Saw that. The biggest hangup, as far as I see, is the requirement for the macro recipes to use the exact product of a given run, and once that is exhausted, it's over. That makes any macro temporary, which increases the data management.

I'm no longer a great fan of random boost to recipes. That makes every single non-boosted recipe useless; unless you succeed to making every single improvement, you can throw out your product because it won't sell. I would rather have a system in which you have to make compromises (place your 8 pts of improvement on whatever, with diminishing returns if you go too deep), or specialize based of skill, rather than luck on your production run.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I agree with the random part of it, I used to think there was something to be took and expanded on from shit like that but if it's not learn able, it really isn't a good feature.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
On the last three archetypes released the combat feels much more fluid (druid, mino, and little pig guy duelist)

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
New combat movement just added to all the archetypes. Felt really smooth on druid. Other testers seemed happy as well.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
anyone playing the alpha currently that can give me their opinion on what this game is gonna look like when its done

forge

Lord Nagafen Raider
From looking at their webpage selling castles for $7k and then telling people they are getting a good deal. I imagine much like star citizen.