Crucible

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yeah game is pretty much DOA. Feels like they wanted to make a ftp battle pass game but didn't wanna invest heavily into making one. Some of the characters are fun, but it got repetitive real quick. Steam download issues and bland gameplay led to Twitch chats universally hating it within minutes, which is pretty much the kiss of death in today's multiplayer gaming landscape. Gonna be hard to recover from the bad first impression.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah game is pretty much DOA. Feels like they wanted to make a ftp battle pass game but didn't wanna invest heavily into making one. Some of the characters are fun, but it got repetitive real quick. Steam download issues and bland gameplay led to Twitch chats universally hating it within minutes, which is pretty much the kiss of death in today's multiplayer gaming landscape. Gonna be hard to recover from the bad first impression.

Doesn't give me hope for New World.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Played a couple with friends who are heavy casual.

Doesn't really feel rewarding, pumping out 15-20k damage as fishlady but doesn't feel like things die in any satisfying manner.

It actually reminds me of Evolve, which is a game that only ever was fun as an in-house game.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Is this awful? It feels like its awful. I have the sensation that I don't move nearly as fast as I should and that the levelling upgrades arent terribly meaningful

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, wasn't a fan of what I played of New World in Alpha. What REALLY worries me now is the LOTR mmo they are supposedly working on.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I tried this a bit, I think bland describes it perfectly. It's not awful but there's nothing really that stands out.

Releasing a FPS quietly with no marketing around the same time as Valorant is a bit weird. Well at least this way, noone will know the game failed since noone knows it exists. :)

Qhue

Tranny Chaser

They are un-releasing this back to Beta. Not totally unprecedented but a good idea considering how bad it is.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Cancelled, refunds being issued.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
They realized that making Overwatch with worse characters and terrible maps wasn't a good idea?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They realized that making Overwatch with worse characters and terrible maps wasn't a good idea?
It wasn't even overwatch. Overwatch games at least are very straight forward control point/koth. This game lacked identity