Current television show recommendations

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Let's start a comprehensive list of TV shows from the last 3 or 4 years.

I'm currently watching:

The Knick
The Fall
Catastrophe
Banshee

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The slap
Big Bang Theory
2 Broke Girls
Last Man Standing
The Millers
8y5ABu4.gif

Homsar

True Detective
Wayward Pines - not sure how long its going to be decent though
Mr. Robot Premiere was extremely good

July has
Ray Donovan
Wet Hot American summer
Rick and Morty
HBO movie 7 Days in hell

khorum

Murder Apologist
Just airing right now? Not really a lot tbh.

Halt and Catch Fire
Hannibal
Mr. Robot
Masterchef Australia

Masterchef Australia is the weaker of the two Australian cooking shows. "My Kitchen Rules" is off-season and is more entertaining but MC Australia has world-class chefs (Rene Redzepi and David Chang) and cutting edge gastronomists showing up to set up challenges and judge their recipes. Australia is the Stalingrad of reality cooking show contests. Both MKR and MC have like 70 episodes per season and air like 5 times a week haha.

spronk

FPS noob
black sails was awesome if you like titties and pirates
12 monkeys was awesome if you like time travel scifi
silicon valley was fantastic comedy show
Downton Abbey if you wanna watch some shit with the gf/wife
The Goldbergs for sitcom
Nathan For You for cringe comedy
Chopped, Top Chef for cooking competition
Anthony Bourdain, Slow Train Through Africa for travel

Homsar

They showed Impastor already? the commercials looked decent but im a Rosenbaum fan

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
They showed Impastor already? the commercials looked decent but im a Rosenbaum fan
They showed the first episode a few weeks ago. It was bundled together with the show "Younger" which is some gay shit i watch with the wife (its not too bad). Not sure if you can find the episode somewhere right now but they did show it so its got to be out there. The first 5 minutes of the show sold me.

Homsar

The main girl I swear is related somehow to Reese Witherspoon or pro at trying to mimmich her

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Ray Donovan starts back up in July. If you haven't watched it yet, you have about 2 weeks to get caught up before Season 3 starts. Well worth it. Leiv Schreiber + Jon Voight = awesome

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Not current, but recently i enjoyed watching Ascension on netflix.

I went in thinking i would not like the cylon chick for some reason but she actually was not bad at all.

Ascension is a Canadian/American television miniseries on CBC in Canada and Syfy in USA. It is an original science fiction mystery drama that takes place aboard a supposed generation ship, and consists of six one-hour episodes.