Cutthroat Kitchen

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I watch damn near everything on Food Network. This one is kinda like Chopped, but with an auction element. Not sure if it'll survive, but it's interesting for now.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I have been watching, it's fun. People frustrate me with how much they spend in the first round. The last one I saw had a girl winning with $18k left so she did pretty good. Other guys were battling it out while she sat quietly in the middle.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Was neat to see Antonia from Top Chef on the first episode. Enjoying it. Could almost use a general reality food shows thread.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
I tend to prefer Chopped for the more equal circumstances. I enjoy Alton Brown, but the auction element seems to detract from the nonsensical competition aspect of the show. The cooking seems superfluous when compared to the necessity of playing the game.

Ganthorn

N00b
I have been watching, it's fun. People frustrate me with how much they spend in the first round. The last one I saw had a girl winning with $18k left so she did pretty good. Other guys were battling it out while she sat quietly in the middle.
I agree. I'm also not sure if people are retarded or it is just the way they edit it for time but it will be like starting bid $500. $10,000! its like are you retarded! or they will go 1500, 3500, 7,000! I have a feeling they edit that to make it seems more exciting.