Cyberjunk 2077

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
There's a mission later with this super sketchy ripper doc, go into his bathroom and it's full of pocket pussies, spiked dlidos, etc. I was cracking up

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I knew a guy so serious about being circumcized that he bought a special kit to stretch your dick skin out and create a new foreskin. Why the fuck he thought to told me that I don't know, but now you guys know too.

• 2WTF
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I knew a guy so serious about being circumcized that he bought a special kit to stretch your dick skin out and create a new foreskin. Why the fuck he thought to told me that I don't know, but now you guys know too.
200 (3).gif

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I had to stop playing it a couple hours in. The amount of bugs makes this game pretty much unplayable. Like Witcher 3 was when it first released.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I am late replying to this but how do people take this shit so seriously? Its a fucking game Jerreh you jackass, get over your fucking self and leave that helmet alone!

Edit: I should have read the rest of the thread first lol.

Given your reaction score and a quick glance at your lulzy recent post history...

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Found that loop to create an epic grenade with only common and uncommon parts, then you can disassemble into epic parts.