Cyberpunk 2077

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The findable Hoonicorn tribute car is probably my second favorite car next to the nomad versions of the coyotes.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Observations from much deeper into the game

Quickhacking is ridiculous. I didn't get into it until later on, but I'm almost maxed and I can clear entire areas rapidly without ever being detected. I assume this is a mandatory start point for the highest difficulty.

The motorcycle is by far the best vehicle.

The AI enhanced auto headshot pistol is massively op.

I literally crucified a guy during a quest.

Great game
I tried hacks on hard mode and it wasn't good imo, couldn't beat the Spider Tank in the DLC.

Best imo is Sandevistan with a Katana and Double Jump/Dash. You can just behead everyone in slomo and dash-jump-jump across the map at high speed. Best hard mode twice easily with that setup.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
The findable Hoonicorn tribute car is probably my second favorite car next to the nomad versions of the coyotes.

Last time I played through this, the side quest to find my old car was bugged, and it was invisible. I was hoping to still be able to complete it and Wonder Woman it up.