Cyberpunk 2077

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Lol at people saying there were barely any bugs. Good lord.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
patching now, 33.6 gb download total for me

Seen some say 45, you with 33 and for me it was 23gb. Wonder why the random sizes? Did you patch on Steam too?

I am still waiting to start it up again. I wouldn't be surprised if 1.3 was bug fixes as well before they actually start adding things/features. I suspect the police functionality they spoke of before release was still fairly theoretical when they actually released the game. Expect it to take a while before they manage to fix that, if ever. First threads on the steam forum once the patch hit was that the police are still noticeably teleporting in.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Seen some say 45, you with 33 and for me it was 23gb. Wonder why the random sizes? Did you patch on Steam too?

I am still waiting to start it up again. I wouldn't be surprised if 1.3 was bug fixes as well before they actually start adding things/features. I suspect the police functionality they spoke of before release was still fairly theoretical when they actually released the game. Expect it to take a while before they manage to fix that, if ever. First threads on the steam forum once the patch hit was that the police are still noticeably teleporting in.

GOG for me

Cybsled

Around 28gb for me on Steam when I updated

edit: Can't even launch the game. Gets the first splash screen and crashes ;/ Going to try to verify file integrity now. This never happened prior to the update.

edit2: Nada. I'll just wait for the hotfix, sounds like other people are experiencing the same thing

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Glad they are starting to fix some stuff, but I'm hoping for multiplayer, and a DLC!
Read something like 3 DLCs and 10 free content updates. I am real close to the end and wanting to max out my character level before I finish up but I think I have cleaned the map out and only level 47. I just have Goro's quest and the final one left to do.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
30gb patch? Lol, it would be shorter to list what they didn't change!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They should tag it as Early Access. Then take it out of EA a year from now when it’s all ready to go!

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
These fixes are good news, I've enjoyed my playthrough, and been planning on a 2nd playthrough when the PS5 update comes out...at the earliest.

If they deliver more fixes and a few DLC, it will be really fun playing again.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad they're working hard to iron out a bunch of fixes - I'm waiting for DLC before jumping in a 3rd time though. I had over 200 hours in this at release and had the time of my life and plan on starting over, again, when some new content drops.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed it generally but the constant crashes and bugs really wear thin fast.

Add to that the garbage crafting system, awful vehicle controls, and general lack of NPC interaction and you have a sometimes impressive looking but overall shitty game.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Well they fixed the car controls supposedly. It’s probably worth playing now Brahma Brahma but I’m still going to give it another patch or three before I try it. The sheer size of that patch, just the changes alone could create new bugs and I’m sure they still haven’t addressed all of the existing ones. Hopefully the speed of patching increases as they get more things ironed out.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
So after the mega patch is it worth picking up? Consensus?

It's been worth picking up since release (as long as you have a PC). People are nitpicking the shit out of the game. It's an awesome game with a few minor bugs. None of the bugs are game breakers.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It's been worth picking up since release (as long as you have a PC). People are nitpicking the shit out of the game. It's an awesome game with a few minor bugs. None of the bugs are game breakers.
Did you not see the size of the first bug patch? That’s more than a few...it’s probably more like a few hundred. Some of the ones related to not being able to do quests I’d consider game breaking but there’s no indication of how often those happen so maybe they’re rare enough there is a pretty low chance of it happening.